Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Dragon Optical "TT" style Sunglasses.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:40 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool FS: Dragon Optical "TT" style Sunglasses.

I originally bought these last year and have only worn them a few times... I bought them and then "lost" them only to find them a few weeks ago in a jacket (that I rarely wear) pocket of mine. Shortly after I "lost" them I bought a new pair of Dragons and have been wearing those since.

Im selling these for $50 firm, I remember paying about $90 for them. Ill also ship these for free (US only and AK HI you pay ship) if yours not within a few miles! They are in excellent shape, come with 2 silk storage bags (Im throwin' in a extra bag), Dragon Box, and warranty info card.

They are a silver/transparent color.. partially clear and with some silver color in them. Silk bags are white and black. Dragon has a KICK *** warranty policy... no receipt neccessary and send in with $6 for shipping back and they will warranty just about anything. Ive been wearing Dragons religiously for 10yrs now and wont wear anything else. I have 3 other pairs besides these.

PM me or post here.

Thanks.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT..

Still have these.. had a buyer.. buyer bailed.. just found them on the back floorboard of my car after a few weeks of forgetting about them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Dragon Optical "TT" style Sunglasses.