Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS:Golf Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS:Golf Clubs

I have two sets of irons that I need to sell. They are just lying around the garage in the way.

The first set is a set of Nike Slingshots. They are the original slingshots with steel shafts. 3-PW. The 7-iron has a small dent in one of the shafts from my bag falling off of the cart one time (you can get a shaft installed for like 20 bucks). Other than that they are less than a year old. I am looking for 300obo for these. They were 599.00 new.

The second set is a set of Wilson Fat Shafts. These are the original Fat Shafts with steel shafts. They are in very good shape. 3-SW with practically new WINN grips. I am looking to get 150 out of these.

I also have a Nike forged sand wedge that was bought this year and is in very good shape. I am looking to get 50 out of it.

I have a Nike Ignite driver in good shape with no sky marks. Regular shaft and it is 10.5 degrees. I am looking to get 150 out of it.

I have an old Ray Cook putter for 30.

And I have a Wilson leather bag that I would like to get 30 out of.

I can get pic of any of these if there is any interests. Let me know if you are interested in any of this stuff. I will be trading it in if it doesn't sell here. Prices do not include shipping and are best offer.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Are they Slingshot OSS? Slingshot tour? Also I assume they're steel shafted.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Neither. They are not the tour clubs. The OSS irons are the ones that just came out with the really big sole. These are the original ones that came out. They are just Slingshots. I will post up some pics today of everything. You can go to TGWs website and see the difference between the two.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can get any pics you want but I would rather email them so the quality will be better. I can only get 100k per pic in a post.I haven't cleaned the clubs yet. I also forgot that I have an Adams Tight Lies 3 wood that I want 50 bucks for. I have an Adams 52 degree Gap wedge and 60 degree Lob wedge that I would like to get 50 bucks for both. I also noticed while taking the pics the 2 of the Slingshots have a very slight bend in them. They didn't affect my play any and I didn't notice them until a few minutes ago. As I said, my bag fell off of the cart on day and I guess that is when this happened. I have shot a 75 with these clubs this year so the defective spots will not hurt play any.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

send pics to tperez983@aol.com
Old 11-13-2006, 07:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

I will get you some pics tonight