Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

AUTHENTIC LaDainian Tomlinson Powder Blue Throwback Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AUTHENTIC LaDainian Tomlinson Powder Blue Throwback Jersey

Own the jersey of the hottest player in the NFL this year, and one of the best running backs PERIOD!!

This is an AUTHENTIC LaDainian Tomlinson Powder Blue throwback jersey, hard to find. All numbers and nameplates are handstiched. The Jersey is size 52 (xl), has all authenticity tags, and has never been worn. For those of you familiar with authentic jerseys, this jersey sells for between $200 - $250 in stores and online (ridiculous I know, but that is what an authentic costs).

For those that have never owned an authentic jersey, the shoulder areas are larger to accomodate for shoulder pads. Replica jerseys do not have this extra room.

I received this jersey for christmas, but I am parting with it because I already own one of these signed by LT himself. I have no need for another one, as I am not a big wearer or jerseys.

Price is $100 plus $5 shipping and handling. Below is a stock photo. I will take pictures of mine and post them by the end of the night or first thing in the morning.

Contact me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Old 01-17-2007, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold!!!

This item has been sold!!!!

Quick Reply: AUTHENTIC LaDainian Tomlinson Powder Blue Throwback Jersey