Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Western Boots/Hat/Belts, Etc..

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Western Boots/Hat/Belts, Etc..

Don't know if anybody might be interested or not, figured I'd post up here before trying Ebay

I have several pairs of western boots that I don't wear anymore.

1-Justin Ropers Iguana Lizard Skin-Peanut Brittle Colored 10-1/2 D Very nice, worn a handfull of times $80 OBO

2-Lucchese Ropers Smooth Ostrich Skin-Sand Colored 10-1/2 D, Nice some staining around the toeHave been Resoled once Still in good condition though
also have matching authentic Ferrini Italia Genuine ostrich Belt to go with Size 32 on the belt. Can sell together or seperate $50 for boots/$75 for boots and Belt OBO

3-Justin Ropers-Plain Leather-Redwood Vitello Color 10-1/2 D, nice worn a handfull of times. $30 OBO

4-Cowtown Boots-Bullhide Boot--Black in Color-Crepe Sole Boot. Excellent shape- Worn Literally only once-size is 10-1/2, but they are a small 10-1/2, which is why I only wore once. More like a size 10 or maybe smaller. $50 OBO

1- black western belt. Lots of silver conchos on it. Size 36. Worn only a few times. Leather still in excellent condition. Not sure on brand but I know it was not a cheap belt. $30 OBO

I also have a Resistol Felt Cowboy hat to offer. I love this hat, but never wear it anymore. It is a Resistol 200X Felt hat. Anyone that knows anything about western felt hats knows that the higher the XCount, the higher the quality. This was originally a thousand dollar hat, I bought it for a marked down 599.00 cause it was discontinued. I have had it a few years and it has definitely been worn, you can still see the x markings on the inside of the brim, but they have worn down a bit. The color is Stone so it does not show dirt and grease like most other Silverbellies and greys. Size is 7 long oval. Would like to ask $200 for it, but will entertain all offers.

I can provide pics for all items listed upon request. And all are priced excluding shipping.

Last edited by L33Z71; 07-31-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:37 AM
TECH Veteran

prices lowered.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Last bump before I throw these items on EBAY
Old 08-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

FYI, you can also post this in the new free classifieds section over on www.SeatStaysUp.com for more exposure.

Your username and password from here will log you in over there! Check it out!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by XtinctZ28
FYI, you can also post this in the new free classifieds section over on www.SeatStaysUp.com for more exposure.

Your username and password from here will log you in over there! Check it out!

Thanks for the reminder. I was going to do that the other day and got busy with work.

Quick Reply: Western Boots/Hat/Belts, Etc..