Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

KBC VR-2 Motorcycle Helmet Medium- Full Face - Blue

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default KBC VR-2 Motorcycle Helmet Medium- Full Face - Blue

Asking $65 shipped.

Up for sale is a KBC Helmet. The model number is VR-2, graphic edition "Legend" and moto design. The size is Medium (57-58cm). It also features a dual internal vent system (Di-vs) which includes 4 vents on the top. The 2 front vents have an open/closed position. There is also a vent on the front where your mouth is that has an open/closed position as well. Standard chin strap with a snap to hold excess unused strap. The helmet also has a chin curtain (prevents air from being drawn into helmet from under chin) and breath guard (helps prevent condensation fogging the visor). The helmet also has a mechanism for detaching and attaching the visors quickly and easily. It includes the clear visor that came with the helmet when new, as well as a smoke shade visor which works great as a pair of sunglasses as well as not allowing people to see your face. I purchased this helmet new in September 2005 for $219.95 + TAX from a local motorcycle dealer. It was used from that time until May 2007, not including winters. It has minor scuffs from being handled but never been in a wreck. I am selling becuase I received a new helmet with my new bike.

Last edited by joshp14; 04-12-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

TTT...riding season just around the corner.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Still for sale...price reduced to $65 shipped.

Quick Reply: KBC VR-2 Motorcycle Helmet Medium- Full Face - Blue