Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Citizen Navihawk Blue Angels Edition Watch

Old 04-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Citizen Navihawk Blue Angels Edition Watch

I've been wanting to get rid of this watch for some time but there's no interest here where I live.

Here's some info about the watch...

http://pippick.com/reviews/NavihawkReview1.htm

Make and model: Citizen ProMaster Navihawk World Time Chronograph #JN0005-32L 62-0013
Calibre: C300. 32,768 Hz. Antimagnetic to 60 gauss.
Case: Polished and brushed stainless steel; stainless steel screw back; no crown. 12.6mm thick. Slide rule bezel. Bezel diameter 41mm across tabs. Mineral glass crystal. Distance between lugs: 20mm.
Water Resistance: 10 bar or 100 metres.
Functions: Analogue: hours, minutes, mode, UTC, 24hr local time. Digital: time & calendar for 30 cities, 3 alarms, chronograph (records up to 24 hours in 1/100 sec.), 60 minute countdown timer (settable in increments of 1 min). Calendar programmed from 1994 to 2099.
Guaranteed accuracy: +/- 20 seconds/month under normal temperature conditions. Measured accuracy: +6 seconds/month.
Operational temperature range: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F).
Power cell: One silver oxide SR 927W; approx. life 3 years.
Special features:

* Analogue hands set from digital display
* Instant time zone change by pressing 2 buttons simultaneously
* Hand retracting system to ensure clear view of digital display
* Help display
* Selectable zone setting to reduce number of displayed cities
* Easy setting/removal of daylight saving adjustment

As for this exact watch..I've had since August 2002. A year or so ago I had the whole movement replaced. My dad is a watch maker/repairman so obviously he had it delivered from Citizen and he put it in the watch. As well as a new battery. I'll check the battery here and replace it if it needs it. Batteries should last around 3 years in this watch. It has a few scuffs and scratches but I cleaned and polished this watch myself. It's looking way better than it was. I took plenty of pics that I think show all of the flaws. Comes with the original case and box. I have a rather small wrist, but I will include as many extra links as I can find. I'm asking for $125.00 shipped and paypaled.

Now to the pics...

Old 04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To the top. I'll include one of each of these I got from the Blue Angels when they would come to the control tower at NAS Pensacola when I was stationed there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Citizen Navihawk Blue Angels Edition Watch