Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Awesome Matco toolbox w/ matching hutch

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome Matco toolbox w/ matching hutch

I have for sale an AWESOME red Matco toolbox w/ matching hutch. The set is a limited edition set. There is an airbrushed drag racing 71 Chevelle and a 66ish Corvette on the front drawers of the lower box. The toolbox is a worktop style box and is in beautiful shape. The box has a couple of minor scratches, there is one on the handle of one of the drawers. The other is on the side or the back, I can't remember as it sits at my families house in the garage with a matching cover over it. I have never used it at a shop or anything. I bought it because I have always wanted a really nice box to store all my tools and at the time I was going to buy a house, which fell through. I have a nice Mac tool cart that I can stuff all my tools in it for now. This box would make a nice box for a garage that has everything. You will not be disappointed with the box. I have all the keys and cover. The box is red w/ black handles. I have pics of the box but do not know how to post them in the post. The pics are on my fquick page with my 96 SS. I am asking $2200.00 for the set. This set up was around $6000.00 and was not used as a mechanics box as it is way too clean. Please check out the pics and let me know. $2200.00 is an absolute steal for this set. If someone knows how to post pics I would love to get them up in here so you can see how awesome these 2 look. I will tell you that the locking hutch door needs to be reinstalled. It was removed for shipping.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Launching!

TTT........ Come guys, this is an awesome box and hutch. This setup was used for personal use. There were only 300 of this combo made. The Corvette and Chevelle look killer on the box. I just don't use it like I thought I would. I bought it to put in my new home that I was trying to purchase, but that fell through and I would like to use the $$$$ for some other things. I am open to offers and could possibly meet the buyer. I have some really nice photos and I can e-mail them to you. As I stated in the first post, I don't know how to post pics in the threads. I really want to sell these 2 together. I don't want to seperate them as they are a set.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Ttt.........................
Old 06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Launching!

The pics are on my www.fquick.com/ss1156 page. Check them out. I might be able to help with delivery depending on location. Drop me an e-mail and let's see what we can work out. This box was bought by the original owner and myself for personal use. The box has never been in a shop judging by how clean it is. I really would like to sell it and let someone enjoy it as I have.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Launching!

I am willing to pay a $100 finders fee to whoever sends me the buyer of this box.

Quick Reply: Awesome Matco toolbox w/ matching hutch