Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Platinum Tacori Engagement Ring 1.02 Total carats

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Platinum Tacori Engagement Ring 1.02 Total carats

It's on Ebay, $4750 Reserve!!!
Link Below

Well guys I'm not going to be popping the question as soon as I thought and I am just barely making the payments along with everything else I am paying for.

It is a Platinum Tacori engagement ring. The setting itself has a total weight of .50 carats that are H in color are VS2 in clarity, 2 2.55mm Princess cut diamonds and 30 Brilliant cut diamonds. The ring is setup like a Past Present Future ring with the center stone and the Princess cut diamonds on the sides.

The center stone is a .52 carat Pear shaped diamond measuring 6.55mm x 4.48mm x 2.8mm and is H in color with VS2 clarity.

I had it appraised by a local Authorized Tacori dealer. The rings was tested and verified to be platinum and to be a genuine Tacroi Ring with all of the diamonds being real.

I paid a pretty penny and the ring was appraised for $6800. I owe just about $5500 on it and am willing to let it go for that. Any reasonable offers will be consider but keep in mind this is a Tacori ring a name very well known jewelry maker. The ring is absolutely beautiful and any one that has seen it says that looks gorgeous.

Here is a link of the ring on the Tacori website, I will try to get pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.m...0&srch_srcha=1

Pictures of actual ring and the apprasial:
http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k8...Tacori%20Ring/

Last edited by 2SLO4ME; 06-19-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: One Day Deal
Old 06-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Launching!

I forgot to mention it is a size 6 and pictures are coming I've just been a little busy
Old 06-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Launching!

$5K, I owe more than this but if this will get it sold...
Old 06-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Launching!

Is there any interest... If there isn't then it is going on ebay
Old 06-11-2008, 08:53 AM
On The Tree

What type of report do you have for the appraisal? i.e. GIA, AGSL, EGL, etc.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Launching!

I'll look at it when I go to lunch and I'll post a picture of the appraisal and the ring.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Launching!

Pictures of the Ring and the Apprasial have been posted in the first post. I took a picture of the Business info just in case anyone feels the need to research the company. They are a Tacori authorized dealer and they are a huge wholesale loose diamond dealer also.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Launching!

Anybody interested at all... If not then it is going on ebay tonight, $5k is a great deal on this ring. Also it is not scratched it is just from finger prints.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Launching!

I didn't have time to put this on ebay last night and since I don't really want to deal with ebay I will do a one day only deal.

$4750
Old 06-19-2008, 10:42 AM
Launching!

Forgot to post this up, but it is on ebay now with about 2.5 Days left, Reserve is$4750
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=tab%3DSelling
Old 06-20-2008, 04:13 PM
12 Second Club

Free bump, I bought this same ring for my fiance but I used a ideal cut diamond for the center stone. THIS RING IS NICE! Those pics do not give it justice this is a GREAT DEAL! I paid close to 10k for the same ring!!! Free bump bro.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

The ring is never going to sell with the appraisal you have. You need to find an independent appraiser that is in no way affiliated to jewelers or Tacori. You should really find one that is GIA certified as they are the most reputable Gemologists. Then take pics of the appraisal and some good pics of the actual ring. I sold one a few years back on eBay for a friend of mine and did very well. Almost all inquiries were about the appraisal and I ended up having to guarantee the value to the purchaser just to sell the thing. And they also had it appraised once they received it. Just some advise as most people aren't going to just shell out nearly $5k to a stranger on the Internet.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01ls1lover
Free bump, I bought this same ring for my fiance but I used a ideal cut diamond for the center stone. THIS RING IS NICE! Those pics do not give it justice this is a GREAT DEAL! I paid close to 10k for the same ring!!! Free bump bro.
Thanks for the bump this is definitely an amazing ring and your right the pictures do not do it justice. The only reason the center stone is a pear is becuase that is her favorite shape and the trip that I was on I didn't think it was going to be this long before I proposed. I thought I was doing it the next day and then was going ot have the setting modified.

Originally Posted by kapsz28
The ring is never going to sell with the appraisal you have. You need to find an independent appraiser that is in no way affiliated to jewelers or Tacori. You should really find one that is GIA certified as they are the most reputable Gemologists. Then take pics of the appraisal and some good pics of the actual ring. I sold one a few years back on eBay for a friend of mine and did very well. Almost all inquiries were about the appraisal and I ended up having to guarantee the value to the purchaser just to sell the thing. And they also had it appraised once they received it. Just some advise as most people aren't going to just shell out nearly $5k to a stranger on the Internet.
I did take pictures of the appraisal and the actual ring they are in the link in the first post. Regardless if the diamond is fake or real, which it is real, the price that I am letting it go at you would pay for just the setting itself with Tacori or any Tacori Authorized Dealer. I would love to have the diamond certified by a Gemologist and that is what I thought the appraiser was going to do since the are a huge Diamond dealer in Michigan.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love to help you out bro but damn thats allot of money!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Launching!

I guess if someone wanted to make a large down payment, like half or something and then just make some payments I might be willing to do that...

Quick Reply: Platinum Tacori Engagement Ring 1.02 Total carats