Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

1991 honda trx 300 4x4 for sell..take a look

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1991 honda trx 300 4x4 for sell..take a look

Well , i owe some money to my dad so unfortunatly i am forced to sell the last of my remaining atv's.Its a 1991 honda trx 300 4x4.Its blue in color.I have owned it for about two and a half years now and its been a pretty dependable atv.I havent had any problems out of it besides the infamous honda rear differential bearings .So with that being said heres what ive done to it recently.

1.New rear differential bearings and all that good stuff , professionally installed of course.little over 500 dollars in work.
2.New breaks front and rear. Not 100% on what that cost but yea , there new.
3.New rear axle , jamnuts , and not new but really good condition hubs.axle is 306.00 from bikebandit. not 100% exact on hubs , and of course labor to do it all.

All lights and accesories work.The rear rack has had the lip thing
that sticks up cut off so a sprayer board could be bolted on there flat , and it has stainless front axle guards and a UNI air filter.
Its a good looking atv for its age , and my mechanic agrees with me as well.Ive owned a few hondas around this year and from what ive experienced they will go forever..

The only flaw i can really think of about this atv is the rear tires.One is kind of slick and the other is sort of getting there.They still have life left in them though , i have ridden on way worse in the past on some other atvs.If it sells the buyer will get the sprayer board and hook-ups as well. Im asking $2000.00 FIRM.
Im located in Ne"ish" alabama near arab..
Pics

here is the new axle