Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

story from college

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default story from college

well as some of you may know i am going to WSU. Its my first year and up until this point it has been somewhat boring with not too many stories to tell. That changed this past weekend when my dad came over for dad's weekend. Well long story short we decided it would be a good idea to play some beer pong at 1 in the morning, not knowing quiet hours started at midnight. needless to say we were being noisy and some residential advisors knocked on the door, well apparently when i opened the door they could smell the beer. SO their like well we have to report this blah blah blah. So today i get a letter in the mail saying they were concerned about my exposure/consumption to alcohol, so now i have to go to 2 classes about why alcohol is bad and everything and its gonna cost me 50 bucks. The moral of the story: don't drink in the dorms. Sorry about the long post but i thought it was kind of humerous and decided to share. have a good one guys!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

There are plenty of studies that say alcohol is not bad for you. If it were me I'd gather all the info I could and make the instructor miserable. But I am kind of an ******* sometimes.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

haha thats not a bad idea, however im pretty sure the law still says drinking if your under 21 is a no-no lol
Old 11-13-2008, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

True.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha nicee! drinking in the dorms with dad... but its apparent you are an Alcoholic
Old 11-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 67camarors
well as some of you may know i am going to WSU. Its my first year and up until this point it has been somewhat boring with not too many stories to tell. That changed this past weekend when my dad came over for dad's weekend. Well long story short we decided it would be a good idea to play some beer pong at 1 in the morning, not knowing quiet hours started at midnight. needless to say we were being noisy and some residential advisors knocked on the door, well apparently when i opened the door they could smell the beer. SO their like well we have to report this blah blah blah. So today i get a letter in the mail saying they were concerned about my exposure/consumption to alcohol, so now i have to go to 2 classes about why alcohol is bad and everything and its gonna cost me 50 bucks. The moral of the story: don't drink in the dorms. Sorry about the long post but i thought it was kind of humerous and decided to share. have a good one guys!
You're such a boozer. Funny stuff. Bet you look forward to the classes.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

haha ya go figure my first time drinking in the dorms we get caught haha oh well two classes isnt too bad, we had alot of fun
Old 11-14-2008, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Have fun man, for real. It is too bad you're in the dorms cuz that is boring, like you said.

I go to the UW now, and it's freaking hard NOT to go out and party. Girls are a little too easy here though, but who complains?
Old 11-14-2008, 03:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CranMaro99
Have fun man, for real. It is too bad you're in the dorms cuz that is boring, like you said.

I go to the UW now, and it's freaking hard NOT to go out and party. Girls are a little too easy here though, but who complains?
ya it sucks, but next year im going to have an apartment which will be nice to have the extra freedom and everything, ya girls here aren't too much of a challenge either, it just sucks because the town is so damn small the cops know where all the parties are so the majority get busted, but its ok college life is still fun.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:56 AM
Launching!

I was up there the weekend before Halloween, hit a few frat parties and you're quite correct in saying the girls are a bit easy... Nice girls though! they remember you the next day most of the time Anyone going to the Crapple Cup? My brother has a house in Pullman... good party spot.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

well im coming home for the apple cup, im pretty sure the student tickets sold out before i even applied here lol so i will not be attending, but im pretty sure its just going to lokk like two 3A higgschool teams going at it, alot of turnovers and not many scores, but i could be wrong, maybe it will be a good game because both teams suck? haha
Old 11-14-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 67camarors
ya it sucks, but next year im going to have an apartment which will be nice to have the extra freedom and everything, ya girls here aren't too much of a challenge either, it just sucks because the town is so damn small the cops know where all the parties are so the majority get busted, but its ok college life is still fun.
I know what you mean, man. Getting an apartment is a great idea as it is actually cheaper most of the time and you can have people over (wink wink) with no one else to bother you. On campus living ftl. Keep in mind I hate living in a Frat, too.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
I was up there the weekend before Halloween, hit a few frat parties and you're quite correct in saying the girls are a bit easy... Nice girls though! they remember you the next day most of the time Anyone going to the Crapple Cup? My brother has a house in Pullman... good party spot.
Pullman = party spot? Nawww.

Yeah that is the cool thing about the U-District. There are so many parties whether it be house, apartment, Frat, etc that most NEVER get shut down unless it is causing huge havoc and people complain a lot.

Edit: But always make sure to make schoolwork the number one priority!

Haha it works for me. I work 32-40 hr weeks while being in college full time. It's hard. But my work gives me Fri/Sat off, which is awesome as those days = socializing times. So I get it all in within one week. I then work sundays which is fine because, well, its Sunday and I get paid more that day. I'm glad I have work that generally works out to my school sched.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

ya i dunno about uw but here living in an apartment is literally half the cost of living in the dorms so thats my plan, i do need to find a job here, but the town is so damn tiny that there arent a whole lot of jobs to pick from haha
Old 11-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Pullman = party spot? Nawww.

Yeah that is the cool thing about the U-District. There are so many parties whether it be house, apartment, Frat, etc that most NEVER get shut down unless it is causing huge havoc and people complain a lot.

Edit: But always make sure to make schoolwork the number one priority!

Haha it works for me. I work 32-40 hr weeks while being in college full time. It's hard. But my work gives me Fri/Sat off, which is awesome as those days = socializing times. So I get it all in within one week. I then work sundays which is fine because, well, its Sunday and I get paid more that day. I'm glad I have work that generally works out to my school sched.
oya, school first. i mean hell, you're paying for it usually. btw, do you park your camaro around your house like on the streets? because i would be **** scared to park my car anywhere around greek row, those streets are absurd.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

ya i dont have to worry about that, my car sits in the garage safe and sound at home