Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Alexias Window Tint / Beaverton

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alexias Window Tint / Beaverton

Has anyone been to the shop in the thread title ? They tinted my windows a couple weeks ago and I had to bring it back today. All I can say is they are reworking the job and we'll see how it comes out. However, I was as nice as could be and was told " it aint gonna be perfect ". " We can't redo the back". It'll have to be pressed out ". The tinter seemed annoyed and I was like , " hey you seem upset I'm just asking what's up with this and can it be fixed". The owner says, " well you had a defensive attitude when you came in ! ". Defensive ? I'm being really nice and just asking you to clarify and / or fix these imperfections. I'm not real happy with my customer experience. I don't think they spoke appropriately to me as a customer. Anyone agree? I will never go back to said shop.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

I would tell them to fix it or give your money back.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never dealt with them before. But, I had the two front windows tinted on the Tahoe at Solar Eclipse here in Vancouver and couldn't be happier. Dropped off the truck without an appointment and picked it up two hours later with tinted windows. Tint matches very close to the factory rear tint.

Mike
Old 07-27-2012, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Thanks. My impression is that these folks suck bad. I told them a few things about buddies cars that are the same cars and how their tint is darker and still legal and they take the high road. They say, " it still doesn't matter if its the exact same car , the tint will look darker or lighter". I'm no fool, sounds like I'm being fed a line of ****. And I don't wanna hear after dropping 185 bucks that " it aint gonna be perfect ! ". I wouldn't run my buisiness that way. I wouldn't reccomend anyone take their ride there. Not to mention the cleanup I had to do after the work was done. All my interior panels were stained with some type of chemical and looked like ****. I had to 303 the **** outta every panel and apply tons of leather treatment to rub out all the "white residue" off and out of my clean interior. **** these guys. !!!! I'm going to pick it up now, I'm sure the interior will be a mess AGAIN. We'll see.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Teching In

I checked them out quite a few years ago. I wasn't impressed with them or the work. Customer service sucked, so I wasn't having any of that.

I ended up going to Ultimate window tint in Vancouver. They are a bit more in price, but have done great work for me. So far they have done three of my cars.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Teching In

one thing to keep in mind the hatch glass on the fbodys are a bitch to do most shops dont get them right. But solar eclipse is the place to go ive had a few cars tinted by them and ive never had any issues
Old 07-27-2012, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

My blood is boiling. Time to calm down. So, they said they'd fix the back. They didn't touch it. And the drvr side looks okay for now, with white stains all over the door panel ! Hope this thread helps another out there. **** Alexias Window Tint.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

I had my jeep done there and love there work. If it says lifetime warranty then they should fix it no questions asked. What a bunch of douche bags! Looks like things have changed with them. That sucks bro!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Launching!

I've had a couple cars done there and the work has been awesome. I was surprised when they told me the dot matrix in the hatch had to be vinyl though but I guess that is pretty standard. Not surprised though honestly alexia let's her 8 year old answer the phone and write receipts...
Old 07-27-2012, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We tint windows at our shop dude!!
Old 07-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Teching In

I had my car worked on there a couple days ago, had a good experience and I got a lot of recommendations to go there. Hopefully they get it fixed for you
Old 08-18-2012, 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I usually pay with a card if i'm going to a new shop , with crap like this you can just home & stop payment.

Quick Reply: Alexias Window Tint / Beaverton