Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

HP Tuner for a 99

Old 04-12-2005, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question HP Tuner for a 99

WAHUSKER told me someone on here had it for a 99. i need my car tuned. if someone would help me i would be very thankful.

Brad
Old 04-13-2005, 01:55 AM
TECH Addict

Rokko has it for 99. Or you could just get a hold of Ellis and get in line.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by B-RAD2
WAHUSKER told me someone on here had it for a 99. i need my car tuned. if someone would help me i would be very thankful.

Brad
Hey Brad, I have it for a 99, though I am no where near close to being a knowledgeable tuner, but if you have experience with it we can get together and see what we can do. Mark's not too shabby with it and Eric has tuned some cars before.

Check out the HPTuner database here in the tuner section and see if there is a tune that somewhat matches what you have done to your car and we can load that one and see how it works.

On another note, I got an email from HPTuner saying my interface device is faulty. That would explain why we couldn't do any logging on the last dyno day. It kept losing communication.

So as soon as I get it back from Doug we can blast a tune in your car, see how it works and then I can send my interface device back to them and get it fixed.

Or you can get in line and have Ellis tune your car. He's probably the best tuner here in the NW.

Whatever works for ya, lemme know.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rokko
Hey Brad, I have it for a 99, though I am no where near close to being a knowledgeable tuner, but if you have experience with it we can get together and see what we can do. Mark's not too shabby with it and Eric has tuned some cars before.

Check out the HPTuner database here in the tuner section and see if there is a tune that somewhat matches what you have done to your car and we can load that one and see how it works.

On another note, I got an email from HPTuner saying my interface device is faulty. That would explain why we couldn't do any logging on the last dyno day. It kept losing communication.

So as soon as I get it back from Doug we can blast a tune in your car, see how it works and then I can send my interface device back to them and get it fixed.

Or you can get in line and have Ellis tune your car. He's probably the best tuner here in the NW.

Whatever works for ya, lemme know.
thanks. i just need a few things done like my air/ fuel and i have a knock code .
Old 04-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Tech Addict

i'll let ya know as soon as i get the laptop back and we'll see what we can do. a/f and a knock code should be fairly easy. do you have an aftermarket cam installed in that forged badboy?
Old 04-15-2005, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rokko
i'll let ya know as soon as i get the laptop back and we'll see what we can do. a/f and a knock code should be fairly easy. do you have an aftermarket cam installed in that forged badboy?
not yet. i wil put a pully on it soon. just forged and headers
Old 04-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Hey Rocco! Just noticed where your from. If you're interested in doing another 99, I would be willing to pay. I know what adjustments need to be made, I just need the hardware/software.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 1999nbmZ
Hey Rocco! Just noticed where your from. If you're interested in doing another 99, I would be willing to pay. I know what adjustments need to be made, I just need the hardware/software.
Hey 1999nbmZ, where abouts on the MLT are ya? I'm just west off 44th a few blocks before the county line.

No problem, I should get the laptop back mid next week. After that it should be gravy. You're more than welcome to use it. I'd like to peek over your shoulder and ask questions though.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:30 AM
Launching!

I live on 242nd and 44th, basically on the county line. I'm sure I've seen your car, but I don't remember. I'll send you a PM with my cell number. If you can, let me know when you get your computer back, and I'll let you know what I am looking to do. By the way, name's Erik.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:54 AM
12 Second Club

And I'm over in edmonds just on the other side of 99 from Ranch 99 (old kmart). Btw rokko lemme know when you get the laptop back (or maybe if we go to quizno's tomorrow doug can bring it by real quick) and we can install that tune .

Search this Thread