Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Exhaust shop?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 01:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Exhaust shop?

Anyone know a good exhaust shop that can fab me up some true duals. I will most likely have the X or H-pipe assembly and the mufflers. The LT's will already be on (obviously!). Just looking for someone to put it all together with dumps before the axle. Don't want to spend an arm and leg, but want good quality work.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Budget Towing in Mt. vernon. Long drive for you but he does great work and is willing to work on more exotic systems.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're up for a drive up north I can highly recommend Randy @ Randy's Custom Exhaust. PM me if you want some pics.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would say Bucky's in Federal way at the main shop.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
Budget Towing in Mt. vernon. Long drive for you but he does great work and is willing to work on more exotic systems.
Originally Posted by Fulton 1
If you're up for a drive up north I can highly recommend Randy @ Randy's Custom Exhaust. PM me if you want some pics.
Ya think either of these places could work on mine? I have a 3" mandrel bent over the axle setup but it scrapes, bangs & clangs like a mother...the guy who did it is down here in So Cal and I don't have time to take the car there and get anything done as I am having surgery tomorrow and will spend my remaining few weeks down here in physical therapy and preparing to move. (I doubt he would change anything anyway). Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Sorry for the hijack.