Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Down to 3 Merc Dealers!

Old 06-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Down to 3 Merc Dealers!

I'm down to only 3 Mercedes-Benz dealers in WA, and I need some opinions on the city they're in, and you're expirience with them.

1.Mercedes-Benz of Tacoma - This dealer is actually located southeast of Tacoma in Fife, and I have no idea what a good place for a 21-year old guy to move to is. 20 techs running off of the team system, I'll probably turn 60k with them first year.

2.Wilson Motor Company, Bellingham - This dealer doesn't have many MB techs, wahts the city of Bellingham like? Close drive to Vancuver, Seattle? Pretty?

3.McCurley Imports, Pasco - I've heard the Tri-city area isn't bad, and I'd actually prefer the size of it over Tacoma/Seattle...Any thoughts or commetns on the Tri-City area?

I know this is an F-Body forum, but I've been around F-body's and the scene so long, and can't pack up and ditch my buddies!
Old 06-28-2005, 11:00 PM
12 Second Club

Where are you moving from.

All are good places. Tacoma has several nice areas it also has areas that get alot of air time on the TV show cops. Bellingham is north of Seattle and is a nice area, and the Tri-city area is know for it's AG which in my book is a good thing. Really all three are pretty populated areas which would offer everything a 21 year old is or should be looking for.

Welcome and what are you driving?
Old 06-29-2005, 12:01 AM
TECH Addict

Bellingham is a college town. It is a port town. It is an old person town. The city is located about a half hour south of Vancouver and about an hour and a half north of Seattle.

Tri-cities will be hotter than South Africa in the summer time and colder than Alaska during the winter. It is eastern Washington so you are in a totally different climate then Tacoma or Bellingham.

Tacoma would be my choice since Bellevue is no longer in the running it sounds like. I think we already listed our oppinions regarding Tacoma/Fife.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by howierd42
Bellingham is a college town. It is a port town. It is an old person town. The city is located about a half hour south of Vancouver and about an hour and a half north of Seattle.

Tri-cities will be hotter than South Africa in the summer time and colder than Alaska during the winter. It is eastern Washington so you are in a totally different climate then Tacoma or Bellingham.

Tacoma would be my choice since Bellevue is no longer in the running it sounds like. I think we already listed our oppinions regarding Tacoma/Fife.
Cool. Bellevue is full for another 2-3 months.

I've go to fly from George Bush International in Seattle to SeaTac next Wednesday for an interview at MB of Tacoma. Whole trip is paid for, so I hope I got the job..

Search this Thread