Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Stupid petty people!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 02:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Stupid petty people!!!!!

**** I HATE THIEVES!!!!!

I bought some really nice valve stem caps for my car months before I left L.A. They were hexagonal chrome plated ones with a flat, black top with WS6 in chrome looking writing. Had em on the car for months with no trouble. Been up here for a month with no trouble but sometime between yesterday morning when I aired up all 4 tires and now, some little punk-*** bitch, no good loser with a tiny little dick decided he couldn't cough up the 12 bucks for them himself so mine got swiped instead.

Great way to start the weekend......and my 'stock" valve cover caps are in a box some where in storage.

On a nice note though, props & thanks to Steph for my new Sig.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks dude!

I hate punk *** thieves... some ******* stole my "TRANZOR" license plates a couple years back. Pissed me off to no end, considering I only had them on the car for 2 months before they were stolen...
Old 07-01-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Aww...that sucks...and there aren't that many people with a WS6 so why steal those?! Damn crooks!

and your Welcome Rott...
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
That sucks dude!

I hate punk *** thieves... some ******* stole my "TRANZOR" license plates a couple years back. Pissed me off to no end, considering I only had them on the car for 2 months before they were stolen...
I have never seen these covers before so God help them, if I ever find a car with those on em.

Sux about your plates man. I would be bummed too.
TECH Veteran

The ricers need to put *something* on their car to make it go faster...in their dreams!
You know it was, they are the worst punks of them all. There were two fugly ones with fart cans parked in the lot for traffic court.
Gee, I wonder what for?

Sorry to hear about that Darrin because it sucks as usual. If you want I got a really great pict of your car - want me to send it to Steph?
Old 07-01-2005, 02:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Sure.......if she doesn't mind.

Finally got that film developed eh?
Old 07-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
Aww...that sucks...and there aren't that many people with a WS6 so why steal those?! Damn crooks!
Probably some kid who wanted to put them on their bike. I have to admit, in my pre-teen years, I used to have a whole box of fancy valve stem covers that I appropriated off of various motor vehicles.
Old 07-01-2005, 04:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by burbman
Probably some kid who wanted to put them on their bike. I have to admit, in my pre-teen years, I used to have a whole box of fancy valve stem covers that I appropriated off of various motor vehicles.
So this is a result of your misspent youth?

Old 07-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Launching!

I only admit to it now knowing that you are a RETIRED law enforcement officer.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:26 PM
TECH Veteran

I only admit to it now knowing that you are a RETIRED law enforcement officer.
Who me?
Old 07-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Loves to change spark plugs

Yeah, it's a pretty common "prank". I once bought a mayo jar full of caps at a garage sale that the old lady said she found in her son's stored stuff.

I use a wrench on mine just to slow them down. A buddy actually drilled and tapped his for setscrews after losing three custom sets on his show truck. Actually lost one set at a show!
Sorry to hear you lost yours.

Back in the dark ages (about 1987) a bunch of us caught a pair of thieves one Saturday night after a party at my friends house. I just happened to hear voices in the driveway and caught them in the act. Rounded up a couple friends and we tracked them down and woke their parents up at 2:30 AM. That was satisfying!
Old 07-01-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 97BlackT\A
Yeah, it's a pretty common "prank". I once bought a mayo jar full of caps at a garage sale that the old lady said she found in her son's stored stuff.

I use a wrench on mine just to slow them down. A buddy actually drilled and tapped his for setscrews after losing three custom sets on his show truck. Actually lost one set at a show!
Sorry to hear you lost yours.

Back in the dark ages (about 1987) a bunch of us caught a pair of thieves one Saturday night after a party at my friends house. I just happened to hear voices in the driveway and caught them in the act. Rounded up a couple friends and we tracked them down and woke their parents up at 2:30 AM. That was satisfying!
Thanks........although since I had my fair share of calling kids parent's when they got busted, I would just feel fine with only kicking the outta them.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:04 AM
TECH Addict

That sucks darrin.

I have a new set of plain chrome ones you can have. They are unopenned in a box in my garage. I bought them about a year ago before I bought the ZO6 wheels. I had a set of C5s that had stem covers that just didn't look right so I bought these then never put them on.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by howierd42
That sucks darrin.

I have a new set of plain chrome ones you can have. They are unopenned in a box in my garage. I bought them about a year ago before I bought the ZO6 wheels. I had a set of C5s that had stem covers that just didn't look right so I bought these then never put them on.
I appreciate it Howard. Next chance we get, I will gladly take those off your hands......and the first lil hoodlum that comes near my car gets an *** full of buckshot.

Quick Reply: Stupid petty people!!!!!