Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

New car for the wife

Old 07-06-2005, 06:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New car for the wife

She has a nissan Murano SE now. We test drove it and it's a great car/suv - a little too much road noise I thought but nothing annoying.

I like the 1 gear automatic transmition, it just goes and goes and never ends, pretty cool.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:39 AM
TECH Resident

I am so *****ing pissed right now that all I have to say is avoid at any costs dealing with Performance Nissan on Hwy 99.

1 - I tell them the car I want, I have my own financing.

2 - They find the car exactly how I wanted it, in Vancouver WA.

3 - We agree upon a price, a small deposit is made.

4 - I get a call a few hours later saying "sorry, no leather, we've made a mistake but we can install the leather for 2K" -- and that's because the agreed price HAD the leather/sun roof package included. WTF? Do they think I'm that stupid?...

5 - I say BS and forget it, no deal.

So the above post is no longer valid, the wife DOES NOT have a new car yet.

Performance Nissan = Bad Experience. Those guys are extremelly disorganized, not to mention the 40 minutes they had me sitting there. After the hand shake with the sales rep was done, they could care less. F'em, they won't get my business.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dang, that sucks...They don't sound too smart! They just lost a bunch of money....

You should go look at the Pontiac Vibe...John (MrGearhed) has one and after checking it out that might be my next car (if I could ever get ellis talked into it)
Old 07-07-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't go to huling bros....they are just as bad.

I have heard really good things about Sound ford/nissan in renton.

Steph On your Next Car UMM NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I cant allow you to own such a girly SUV. and since it was gearheads husband think about it.......Ok i will give you a hint DONKEY
Old 07-07-2005, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Don't go to huling bros....they are just as bad.

I have heard really good things about Sound ford/nissan in renton.

Steph On your Next Car UMM NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I cant allow you to own such a girly SUV. and since it was gearheads husband think about it.......Ok i will give you a hint DONKEY
Your funny Tom! I'm eventually going to have to get a 4 door if I want a kid..and I like them Small and economical..I like the Jetta, but the Vibe has more space for the dogs and kids...of course after we went and checked out the new Dodge Charger you can guess what Ellis wants..

And don't worry, my Camaro is paid off, so it isn't going anywhere...
Old 07-07-2005, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
Your funny Tom! I'm eventually going to have to get a 4 door if I want a kid..and I like them Small and economical..I like the Jetta, but the Vibe has more space for the dogs and kids...of course after we went and checked out the new Dodge Charger you can guess what Ellis wants..

And don't worry, my Camaro is paid off, so it isn't going anywhere...
Well since you put it that way the vibe is better than a minivan.
hey i know get a avalanche ya!! that's it plenty of room for the dogs and kids(You cant have just one lol)
and the power ellis likes. I solved the days crisis i'm off to celebrate.

Oh yes that dodge charger gets my manhood moving too

Oh damn i just had a picture of ellis giving the kid a bottle and making goo-goo faces at the him/her. the bottle would be in the shape of a NOS bottle.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
hey i know get a avalanche ya!! that's it plenty of room for the dogs and kids(You cant have just one lol)
and the power ellis likes. I solved the days crisis i'm off to celebrate.
Heh... I'm actually looking to purchase a used Avalanche in the fall (if I don't buy a 408 stroker for my car, hehe). Even the 5.3L has plenty of power for hauling a car, has plenty of utility, a real backseat for kids/passengers, nice and comfy, etc.

Not to mention its ugly as sin so I don't have to worry about it being stolen out of my driveway, since I can't park it in the garage because of the two cars already there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New car for the wife