Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I feel like an orphan, who am I with?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I feel like an orphan, who am I with?

Well after going over the boards this morning, I apologize for all this that transpired because of me. I'm sure nothing else needs to be said, because it does seem as a lot has already been said . Everyone on here is great, so I have no favorites except for Z Angel that made me my sig, but other than that, yesterday I showed up to race.

So with that at mind, who am I with? I feel like an orphan. Don't make me join team mustang. But, on a serious note, last I heard Bill was going to switch me back to the F-Body team. So someone give me something.

Sorry again for causing all this conflict.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just my 2 cents

Go with whoever you want to. Team Nw f-body is my choice .

In my opinion NWf-body rocks as the wins prove it.

What kind of club gets people to join by dirty handed tricks...Just something for you to think of.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Just my 2 cents

Go with whoever you want to. Team Nw f-body is my choice .

In my opinion NWf-body rocks as the wins prove it.

What kind of club gets people to join by dirty handed tricks...Just something for you to think of.
Tru ....

Nice sig, BTW, it must be another Z Angel orginal.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tru_ice
Tru ....

Nice sig, BTW, it must be another Z Angel orginal.
Yep z angel kicks *** So does her Old goat husband She made my sig and he made my car a monster.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Not to worry orphan, it will get worked out. WE want you! And hey Steph, where is my sig...
Old 07-07-2005, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

same place my supercharger is. Steph told me she cant make your sig she doesnt have any pics of reindeers.

If you asked i'm sure she would fix ya up.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Yep z angel kicks *** So does her Old goat husband She made my sig and he made my car a monster.
I've only been here a month, but yep it's pretty clear that they are both great people.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Not to worry orphan, it will get worked out. WE want you! And hey Steph, where is my sig...
Thanks....
Old 07-07-2005, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

The differences between NW F-body and the Pacific Northwest Camaro Club, are that we take all kinds of cars under our wings...you don't have to have a Camaro to be a Member...I don't think that is a Requirement for the PNWCC either but Camaro is in their name

As far as I know the PNWCC does car shows and they have a Monthly meeting wherever designated. They also do cruises to different places a couple times a year. If they do other things, someone can fill us in...but as far as I know thats it... I used to be a Member of PNWCC...but some of the way they handle things, like last night at the track, turned me away..

Most of our NW F-body Members get together for BBQ's (Sunday night this week @ Amy's), Cruises, Car shows, Car Club Races and just general chit chat at Hooters and we all help each other with our Cars...If you've got a problem with your car or anything for that matter, just give us a ring..If Ellis or one of our other Members/friends can't help you I don't think anyone can..

And for those of you that were wondering...this is where NW F-body originated back in '98 before Arron, Chuck and Young Buck were even around...(they are the ones that say they started NW F-body)..though they did help to get it going at the track..this is really where it originated... This was our first Group get together - NWFOG
Old 07-07-2005, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not sure of the process, but how would I go about changing into the NW F-Body crew.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since I do both racing and the shows from time to time, I belong to both clubs. I race with NW F-body, and I go to the shows under PNWCC. Up until this year, I raced for PNWCC too... but I defected, since all my F-body friends race for NW F-body, figured it was time to switch.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:24 PM
11 Second Club

I to defected, Not because of anything the Camaro Club did. But I spend most of my time with the people from this forum. It was just a natural thing to be part of Team NW F-Body. I do believe that anyone who is new should have the "Informed" option to choose which club they race for. This being said: Can't we just all get along.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
This being said: Can't we just all get along.
Only if you stop humping my leg, Doug...

Old 07-07-2005, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

I just can't help myself, The wife has been out of town so much and I have been working so much that you all are looking pretty sweet.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:44 PM
TECH Veteran

I just can't help myself, The wife has been out of town so much and I have been working so much that you all are looking pretty sweet.
When I told you I'd lend you a hand, I meant with installing mods, not THAT!!!

If you need some eye candy, just invite the Rack and her MILF over.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
When I told you I'd lend you a hand, I meant with installing mods, not THAT!!!
If you need some eye candy, just invite the Rack and her MILF over.
Hey now - watch it young man
I may be opened mined BUT even I draw the line somewhere, not sure where at times but I do draw it
Old 07-07-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Mrs99LSS1
Hey now - watch it young man
I may be opened mined BUT even I draw the line somewhere, not sure where at times but I do draw it
Watch what? I'm innocent, ya know... pure of mind and all that.

Ok, even I couldn't say that with a straight face...
Old 07-07-2005, 05:10 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I had the chance to, but wouldn't run for the Camaro Club simply because I didn't want to be "the other F-body", and since the level of interest in Western Washington Firebirds was, for lack of a better word, PATHETIC... Combined with NW F-Body being made up of members who are really into racing their cars... It was the logical choice for me.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:11 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Remind me not to bend over in front of you.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
I had the chance to, but wouldn't run for the Camaro Club simply because I didn't want to be "the other F-body", and since the level of interest in Western Washington Firebirds was, for lack of a better word, PATHETIC... Combined with NW F-Body being made up of members who are really into racing their cars... It was the logical choice for me.
Go with what suits your best. If racing is your thing, there is no question that Team NW F-Body is all about that from what I see on here. If I was racing, I would probably go there. If you like a very structured club setting with meetings, board meetings, etc. then PNWCC is your club.
I used to be a PNWCC member as well, and not to go into the differences that I had with that club, I decided to leave. The current club that I am with (Camaro Cruzers) is much more laid back and is more about cruising and camaros. Once in a while we have a meeting, but not on a monthly basis. No need for that if all the members are kept up to date on any important things going on with the club. Would you rather sit in a room for an hour or three and talk about the same thing over and over again or go out and have fun with the rides?? That is our way of thinking.
Check them out out first and then choose what suits you best. Be with the group you feel the most comfortable around.

Quick Reply: I feel like an orphan, who am I with?