Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Sorry you guys

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry you guys

Hey I am sorry for what happen the other day.I just wanted to come in & say I was sorry before I left here. Thats it I am done with it ok.

Hope you guys have fun, See ya around the tracks & shows.

Tammy
Old 07-08-2005, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
Hey I am sorry for what happen the other day.I just wanted to come in & say I was sorry before I left here. Thats it I am done with it ok.

Hope you guys have fun, See ya around the tracks & shows.

Tammy
your the one i had the problem with....The problem I had with you you never gave a crap about anybody but yourself and your camaro club.

I also found you to be a passive agressive person among a 2 faced B**ch.

However I'm still willing to have you as part of this group.Because when your not thinking of yourself you have a valuable input it this board.

I on the other hand am here to make everyone smile since i live so far away I cant do lots but make you guys shoot coffee all over your monitors.I really have no useful purpose to this group
I like everone and i hope they like me....as the pm's i got i'm not worried about that.

You don't need to impress us be genuine and we will accept your flaws.

That being said your welcome to stay IMHO. Just think before you act or post.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
your the one i had the problem with....The problem I had with you you never gave a crap about anybody but yourself and your camaro club.

I also found you to be a passive agressive person among a 2 faced B**ch.

However I'm still willing to have you as part of this group.Because when your not thinking of yourself you have a valuable input it this board.

I on the other hand am here to make everyone smile since i live so far away I cant do lots but make you guys shoot coffee all over your monitors.I really have no useful purpose to this group
I like everone and i hope they like me....as the pm's i got i'm not worried about that.

You don't need to impress us be genuine and we will accept your flaws.

That being said your welcome to stay IMHO. Just think before you act or post.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tru_ice

Old 07-08-2005, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
So steph what do you argree about the whole post or i verbaly whipped her butt.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
So steph what do you argree about the whole post or i verbaly whipped her butt.
First of all, I hate to see anyone leave the forums...Everyone has some great input at one time or other...

Things happen and life goes on. Tammy races for a different Club so you have to expect her to be defensive, just like the Mustang Club or the other Club drivers..we all know we get Defensive for our own Clubs..it's human nature...

I think right now we need to Just drop the Subject. The problem that happened Wednesday night is Fixed, now lets move along peacefully...

Now what do I have to do, start my own version of Homeland Security for NW F-body so that I can protect our Members?!
Old 07-08-2005, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

First of all, I hate to see anyone leave the forums...Everyone has some great input at one time or other...

Things happen and life goes on. Tammy races for a different Club so you have to expect her to be defensive, just like the Mustang Club or the other Club drivers..we all know we get Defensive for our own Clubs..it's human nature...

I think right now we need to Just drop the Subject. The problem that happened Wednesday night is Fixed, now lets move along peacefully...

Now what do I have to do, start my own version of Homeland Security for NW F-body so that I can protect our Members?!
I think we protect our own. as far as the subject goes i posted my feeling about her and i'm done rather she stays or not is up to her.we all fluff up a time or two or three I'm going back to my little slowpoke world now.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

You are right about a few things, but Tom's post actually had very little to do with what happened on Wednesday. It is something that has been bugging him for a long time, and he was advised that he really should get it said since it bothered him so very much.

As for being defensive, yes that is true. But defensive is one thing and covertly nasty while painting it as nice is another all together. Gearhead was very right about the "Aw shucks" thing, and I think it has grated on more than one nerve.

I have nothing personal against Tammy, but it is hard to know whether I like her or not when she is so busy trying to impress everyone that she doesnt come across as genuine. All I would like to see is for her to quit trying so hard and just be herself, flaws and all. As Tom said, we all make asses of ourselves from time to time, and that is completely acceptable (who would we poke fun at if everyone was perfect all the time ) The important part is recognizing it and being able to laugh at it yourself.

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?! lol

Last edited by NautyAngel; 07-08-2005 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NautyAngel
You are right about a few things, but Tom's post actually had very little to do with what happened on Wednesday. It is something that has been bugging him for a long time, and he was advised that he really should get it said since it bothered him so very much.

As for being defensive, yes that is true. But defensive is one thing and covertly nasty while painting it as nice is another all together. Gearhead was very right about the "Aw shucks" thing, and I think it has grated on more than one nerve.

I have nothing personal against Tammy, but it is hard to know whether I like her or not when she is so busy trying to impress everyone that she doesnt come across as genuine. All I would like to see is for her to quit trying so hard and just be herself, flaws and all. As Tom said, we all make asses of ourselves from time to time, and that is completely acceptable (who would we poke fun at if everyone was perfect all the time ) The important part is recognizing it and being able to laugh at it yourself.

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?! lol
Good point...I knew it was coming, I have talked to Tom about it before...and I do agree 100%..there are a lot of people that feel that way, not just him or me...I'm glad it is now all out in the open...
Old 07-09-2005, 12:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good point...I knew it was coming, I have talked to Tom about it before...and I do agree 100%..there are a lot of people that feel that way, not just him or me...I'm glad it is now all out in the open...
Camaro Cruzers and PNWCC have had our differences over the years, but we have been trying to make an effort to squash the hard feelings with PNWCC this last year and move on. Though both clubs are fans of the camaro, we just had different ideas on how we feel a club should be. They had their way of doing things; we have ours. In the end, that was the only thing that we didn't like about each other and there is no use in fighting over it. We have come to accept the way they do things there and that there are people that like how it is done. How they may feel about us, we don't know. We just do things the way we like it done.
We have been their biggest supporter for their smaller camaro shows this last year and for the most part, have gotten along with them very well. The one thing that will bring us together is that both clubs are fans of the camaro and in the bigger scheme of things, is the most important thing. You can miss out on a lot of good if all you do is focus on the bad.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:34 AM
On The Tree

I think it is great you guys have burried the past and are trying to get along. It is unfortunate for Tom and I that our contact with you all is limited to this board and a few hours visit every 3 months when we come over for other business - well, except for Ellis and Steph who are obliged to see us more since they are co-members of our crazy clan We live in the Yakima area, and there just are not any members of anything over here!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Good lord, what the HELL did I miss?
Old 07-11-2005, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Good lord, what the HELL did I miss?
This is what you missed
Old 07-11-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NautyAngel
I think it is great you guys have burried the past and are trying to get along. It is unfortunate for Tom and I that our contact with you all is limited to this board and a few hours visit every 3 months when we come over for other business - well, except for Ellis and Steph who are obliged to see us more since they are co-members of our crazy clan We live in the Yakima area, and there just are not any members of anything over here!
I'm sorry that there is no other club over there for you guys to hook up with... what about the Inland Camaro Club or are they still around??
Old 07-12-2005, 01:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Quick Reply: Sorry you guys