Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

The day finally came!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The day finally came!

Well boys I got my check today for 21500 for my mustang, so once they show up to pick her up I will be a all chevy man once again. Got a hole list of crap i'm going to do , 1. repaint my camaro a different yellow, with a blue flake, maybe a ghost wallace painted in it jk. I'll be back on the road sometime next week with insurance and be back out to a meet, to hang out. I'm glad to be gone with that ford what was i thinkin.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by REDLINE98
Well boys I got my check today for 21500 for my mustang, so once they show up to pick her up I will be a all chevy man once again. Got a hole list of crap i'm going to do , 1. repaint my camaro a different yellow, with a blue flake, maybe a ghost wallace painted in it jk. I'll be back on the road sometime next week with insurance and be back out to a meet, to hang out. I'm glad to be gone with that ford what was i thinkin.
Gotta put back in the WALLACE!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, I have to ship my mustang to texas, then its getting shipped to the U.K so i wont ever have to see that thing ever again. except for the other 48 left in the states like it. lol I'll have to meet up with ya again. we can go pull over imports on I5 with my police strobes
Old 07-22-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by REDLINE98
Yeah, I have to ship my mustang to texas, then its getting shipped to the U.K so i wont ever have to see that thing ever again. except for the other 48 left in the states like it. lol I'll have to meet up with ya again. we can go pull over imports on I5 with my police strobes
You have got to put back on the WALLACE on the Z28.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:25 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
You have got to put back on the WALLACE on the Z28.
I will think about it but I promise nothing lol. Once i finish my work truck 600hp 383 on nitrous 6mpg I'll get back on the camaro

Quick Reply: The day finally came!