Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Oly area help me find this car please

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oly area help me find this car please

I have posted about this before but here goes again. My ex g/f lives in the area around Olympia .....actually works in Olympia and last address I had for her was in Rainier. She and I have a Z28 financed together and once again she is not paying it like she agreed to and it is KILLLING my credit. I am the buyer with her as co buyer and I am looking for this car right now......problem being is that I am in TX and need info on some places there. I have been there before for an 8 day stretch and am kinda familiar with some things in the area but its been at least 5 years since that. She supposedly works for Turbo Mechanical INC in the west part of Olympia on Mcphee RD. The car is a black 1999 Z28 with factory ground effects and did have 17" LG World Challenge wheels on it. I am mainly trying to figure out if she does indeed work there and if so any info on condition of the car now. I am very soon heading up there to get this car if I can locate a good address. Anyone in the Olympia/Rainier area please pm for more info. I am willing to pay for helpful information. It wont make you rich but would be enough to get a nice steak dinner

Brad
Old 07-21-2005, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DRKSYD
I have posted about this before but here goes again. My ex g/f lives in the area around Olympia .....actually works in Olympia and last address I had for her was in Rainier. She and I have a Z28 financed together and once again she is not paying it like she agreed to and it is KILLLING my credit. I am the buyer with her as co buyer and I am looking for this car right now......problem being is that I am in TX and need info on some places there. I have been there before for an 8 day stretch and am kinda familiar with some things in the area but its been at least 5 years since that. She supposedly works for Turbo Mechanical INC in the west part of Olympia on Mcphee RD. The car is a black 1999 Z28 with factory ground effects and did have 17" LG World Challenge wheels on it. I am mainly trying to figure out if she does indeed work there and if so any info on condition of the car now. I am very soon heading up there to get this car if I can locate a good address. Anyone in the Olympia/Rainier area please pm for more info. I am willing to pay for helpful information. It wont make you rich but would be enough to get a nice steak dinner

Brad
Why don't you call the place of business and ask one of the other employees if she works there and if she drives that car. Or even better...ask for her and ask her about the car...

http://www.turbomechanical.com/
Old 07-21-2005, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
Why don't you call the place of business and ask one of the other employees if she works there and if she drives that car. Or even better...ask for her and ask her about the car...

http://www.turbomechanical.com/
Good Advice, Z Angel. I hope she hasn't trashed that car yet though.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Hmmmm for some reason when I searched for that I could not find anything......maybe I need to learn to spell. Lets just say if she knew I was coming to get it she would either hide it or damage it somehow.

Thats why I would like for someone in the area to see if they can check the condition of the car. I lost the number to the guy I talked to up there previously. Michael something who owns a wrecker service and lives around the airport area near Tumwater or south Oly if I recall. My luck if I do fly up there to get it the credit company will repo it the day I get there

Thanks for the link Z Angel

Brad
Old 07-22-2005, 03:11 AM
TECH Veteran

The finance company probably knows where the car is or residential address - since you are co-signer you should be able to get that information from them with a promise to pay once they locate the car.
Negotiate impound fees up front. That will save you a bunch of money once its grabbed...and I would tell the finance company to grab it for you.

Just a caution: laws up here are pretty strict if it seems like "stalking". Doesn't matter if you are on the loan, just keep your head about you while trying to find the car.
Good luck in your search.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Teching In

GEARHED I appreciate the heads up there. I have asked the finance company repeatedly to pick the car up and they will not. I had financing already approved to pay them off as well as the repo and shipping fees but they still would not yet they let her continually ruin my credit. I did verify last night that she does indeed work for Turbo Mechanical INC @ 515 Mcphee RD SW in Oly. Now if I can find out what kind of parking lot that business has whether it be an open lot, secured,or secured and gated.

Flights are still kinda cheap .....two of us can fly there as cheaply as one car can drive back not even counting meals along the way lol

Brad
Old 07-22-2005, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

GEARHED I appreciate the heads up there. I have asked the finance company repeatedly to pick the car up and they will not. I had financing already approved to pay them off as well as the repo and shipping fees but they still would not yet they let her continually ruin my credit. I did verify last night that she does indeed work for Turbo Mechanical INC @ 515 Mcphee RD SW in Oly. Now if I can find out what kind of parking lot that business has whether it be an open lot, secured,or secured and gated.

Flights are still kinda cheap .....two of us can fly there as cheaply as one car can drive back not even counting meals along the way lol

Brad
Ok who is the registered owner her and you? or you alone?or her alone?
Old 07-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Teching In

On the title it has both our names, but I am the buyer and she is co-buyer even though that makes basically no difference anymore according to credit reporting agencies.

Brad
Old 07-22-2005, 01:51 PM
TECH Veteran

On the title it has both our names, but I am the buyer and she is co-buyer even though that makes basically no difference anymore according to credit reporting agencies.

Brad
Get *anything* you can from the finance company and shoot off a letter to all three credit reporting agencies (free online) explaining what has transpired. DO IT NOW. It takes credit reporting agencies up to 6 months to amend a report and you want an explanation in your report. Onve there is some resolution regardless, send another letter to keep your credit report amended.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Get *anything* you can from the finance company and shoot off a letter to all three credit reporting agencies (free online) explaining what has transpired. DO IT NOW. It takes credit reporting agencies up to 6 months to amend a report and you want an explanation in your report. Onve there is some resolution regardless, send another letter to keep your credit report amended.
You all need to leave my gf alone! It is her car, she has been paying for it, and this guy is just an ex bf trying to get revenge. STOP HELPING HIM!

Alright j/j, good luck w/ ur search.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Tru Ice that is just not EVEN right.......I was feeling sorry for you if that was true.

Brad
Old 07-22-2005, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tru Ice that is just not EVEN right.......I was feeling sorry for you if that was true.

Brad

LOL, sry ..... why is she ugly?
Old 07-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Teching In

Yeah but shes fat too........

Brad
Old 07-22-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah but shes fat too........

Brad
I hope this happened after you all split up, otherwise you must have been doing some major . I bet this was you in the morning when you sobered up, " Oh man, I gotta get out of here!?!"
Old 07-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Oooops just noticed I did not attach the pic. Here it is.
Attached Thumbnails Oly area help me find this car please-99-z28.jpg  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Brad
I hope you get the car back. I hear about this too much and it is sad. Let the other half take the car and hear the promises of "I'll make the payments on time"... Bulls@^t!! A friend of mine went through the split and luckily she was smart enough to make her ex either trade the car in, refinace it in his name only, or sell it. He ended up trading it in. At the same time, I worked with a guy that let his ex keep the car they were finaincing together and her new boyfriend wrecked it while driving drunk, didn't report it to the insurance company and then his ex had the nerve to drop the car off at his place in the middle of the nite with a note saying "We don't want the car anymore." That was a legal hassle and a half that ended up costing him BIG. Get that car back and I hope that she has to walk everywhere from now on!
Old 07-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the support. I have asked her long ago to get the car refinanced, have asked for the credit company to repo, and still nothing. I figure this is the only sure way to save whats left of my credit. I am waiting on a call from a guy from the East Oly area who hopefully will check out the business and find the car.......who knows for a bit more he might "relocate " it until I can get there.......j/k of course trying to keep this as legal as possible. In fact I am also going to call the Oly PD and probably Thurston sherrifs office again tomorrow to discuss this issue once again to make sure they won't haul me in for "stealing" my own car. They told me before as long as I returned her personal belongings inside the car there was nothing they could get me for.

Brad
Old 07-22-2005, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the support. I have asked her long ago to get the car refinanced, have asked for the credit company to repo, and still nothing. I figure this is the only sure way to save whats left of my credit. I am waiting on a call from a guy from the East Oly area who hopefully will check out the business and find the car.......who knows for a bit more he might "relocate " it until I can get there.......j/k of course trying to keep this as legal as possible. In fact I am also going to call the Oly PD and probably Thurston sherrifs office again tomorrow to discuss this issue once again to make sure they won't haul me in for "stealing" my own car. They told me before as long as I returned her personal belongings inside the car there was nothing they could get me for.

Brad
Ahh good you did talk to the cops...that is why i asked if you were the legal owner.You got a spare key
Old 07-22-2005, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Brad
Ahh good you did talk to the cops...that is why i asked if you were the registered owner.You got a spare key
Old 07-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Teching In

I have a key that worked when the car left here as long as she did not spend a couple hundred getting the lock or ignition or both changed and I don't think she would have. I wonder if a local Chevy dealer would tell me if they worked on the car doing any of that stuff?

Brad

Quick Reply: Oly area help me find this car please