Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Supercharger Todd selling his SS?

Old 08-16-2005, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharger Todd selling his SS?

I happen to see Supercharger Todd's SS on the Park Place Ltd. site. I didn't think that he was selling his SS....
Old 08-16-2005, 06:26 PM
TECH Veteran

I have never seen Todd's car in person, before or after he de-modded it, but I am "fairly" sure he sold off (and got a stock) polished Holley Intake manifold....the pics of that one at PPL have the Holley manifold or at least a polished one on it.........dunno if that is his for sure or not......
Old 08-16-2005, 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've seen his car before, but I'm not sure if this is his either as the last time I saw it, he had it all torn apart taking all the chrome off of it It would be weird as he said he wanted to use it as a Daily driver...maybe he changed his mind?
Old 08-16-2005, 06:36 PM
12 Second Club

Wonder what he got lol

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/pages/fi...e.aspx?id=4928
Old 08-16-2005, 07:13 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup, thats definately his car. Oh well. Hope he got something nice.

Ryan
Old 08-16-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

yep, look at the carbon fiber center console
Old 08-16-2005, 08:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I hope he got that Vette he wanted!
Old 08-16-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Veteran

They want $23k for his car.....I wonder what I could get out of mine......Hhmmmmm
Old 08-16-2005, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

So it is final...so sad. But it was clear to most that we was moving on. Even if he didn't know it. Thankfully his car will live on thru some of ours. Thanks for selling us your goodies first Todd. Now build something else & get your *** back out there with us! We miss you!!!
Old 08-16-2005, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
So it is final...so sad. But it was clear to most that we was moving on. Even if he didn't know it. Thankfully his car will live on thru some of ours. Thanks for selling us your goodies first Todd. Now build something else & get your *** back out there with us! We miss you!!!
I think that he is moving on. He hasn't been on here since he got rid of most of his mods and he hasn't been at any shows since June. I know he had other plans, like buy a house, etc. Sometimes, things on the homefront take front and center over the toys and buying a house is a big expenditure for anyone. If that is where is priorities are, more power to him!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
I think that he is moving on. He hasn't been on here since he got rid of most of his mods and he hasn't been at any shows since June. I know he had other plans, like buy a house, etc. Sometimes, things on the homefront take front and center over the toys and buying a house is a big expenditure for anyone. If that is where is priorities are, more power to him!
You pretty much sumed it up Mike. Also, I have been so busy at work lately that I can not find time to even get on the board. I just made a decision to really move forward with getting a house and am jumping in with both feet, that means selling the car (sold my boat, paying off bills etc.).

It is kind of like modding the car, I went all out. Now I am going all out for a house. I promised my son who is 16 now that I would give him my Suzuki Swift so I will in a few months when he secures a job and can pay the insurance etc.. I will be looking for a small car that gets good gas milage down the road.

I want to buy a show car that someone has completed and try and benefit from their loss, lol. I am not sure when this will happen or what type of car.

So there is the story. I am missing hanging out with everyone at shows. .

BTW Boyce was the first to find out about my car when he stumbled on to it at Park Place. I was wondering how long until it was seen there, lol. Having the car there makes it seem like the budget purchase, lol. We will see if it sells, it is very pricy there and will be a tough sell imo.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

Todd hope you continue to visit the boards and stop by some of the gatherings.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Todd2001SS
You pretty much sumed it up Mike. Also, I have been so busy at work lately that I can not find time to even get on the board. I just made a decision to really move forward with getting a house and am jumping in with both feet, that means selling the car (sold my boat, paying off bills etc.).

It is kind of like modding the car, I went all out. Now I am going all out for a house. I promised my son who is 16 now that I would give him my Suzuki Swift so I will in a few months when he secures a job and can pay the insurance etc.. I will be looking for a small car that gets good gas milage down the road.

I want to buy a show car that someone has completed and try and benefit from their loss, lol. I am not sure when this will happen or what type of car.

So there is the story. I am missing hanging out with everyone at shows. .

BTW Boyce was the first to find out about my car when he stumbled on to it at Park Place. I was wondering how long until it was seen there, lol. Having the car there makes it seem like the budget purchase, lol. We will see if it sells, it is very pricy there and will be a tough sell imo.
Todd When you are ready for a show car, My suggestion get a Classic. lot easier to work with.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good luck to you, Todd. I commend you for doing what you want here. Sometimes people get short-sighted with things that are not as important as things at home. Cars, boats, etc. come and go, building a future is forever. Now, go get that house!
Old 08-17-2005, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
Good luck to you, Todd. I commend you for doing what you want here. Sometimes people get short-sighted with things that are not as important as things at home. Cars, boats, etc. come and go, building a future is forever. Now, go get that house!
Very, Very well said! The best thing I ever did was buy a house
Old 08-17-2005, 12:23 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow.. check this out..

I'm looking into replacing my truck with a M6 F-body... and saw that car there for sale, and thought it was overpriced but was gonna go look at it. I didn't know that was Todd's, and now that I do... I think that's a hell of a deal.

Way out of my price range... but I wish I could jump on that one.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:40 AM
10 Second Club

It is all good Todd. I did kind of the sam thing(only kept the car under cover). Piad off all my bill's AND the car. To this day the only bills we have are related to the house and my tools for work. I would love to buy Steph a new car but it just is not in the budget. Hell I have not even got to drive my car in two years!

In the end it is what YOU need to do Not what others think

BTW Classics are for people who can't or don't know how to move on
Old 08-17-2005, 08:26 AM
10 Second Club

I don't think anyone on here is going to dis you for changing directions Todd. We all do it. What you are doing is MUCH smarter than what I am doing. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

You will however continue to get **** from your friends here for not hanging out with us. The LS1 show crowd just lost their leader after all....
Old 08-17-2005, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I don't think anyone on here is going to dis you for changing directions Todd. We all do it. What you are doing is MUCH smarter than what I am doing. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

You will however continue to get **** from your friends here for not hanging out with us. The LS1 show crowd just lost their leader after all....

Does that mean YOU are our leader now Mark?

J/K
Old 08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
11 Second Club

Very sad to see you sell your car Todd. But that does't mean that you can't come hang out with us. I'm sure we can give you $hit about your Suzuki Swift. Hope you guys find the house of your dreams. We will see you around.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Supercharger Todd selling his SS?