Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

My buddy has joined the darkside........

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 07:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My buddy has joined the darkside........

Its so funny...........I could just smack him upside the head. One of my best freinds has been a die hard ford guy for years. Back when I had my mustang, that's how we met. We had our mustangs and would help eachother fix them. He tought me how they worked and how to work on them. I was really new to the car world. I barely knew what an intake was. We started to take them out to the dragstrip on a regular basis and would lose to Chevy's on a regular basis. I always had a thing for Vettes ever since I was a little kid (as do most little kids). Well I never thought I could afford one. I realized a few years ago that they weren't that expensive and got one. Well when I drove home with a new Chevy, my buddy busted my ***** for days. So he sold his mustang and got a couple more before finally getting his pride and joy, and 02 lightning with an assload of hp. Well, a few minutes ago, I just recieved an e-mail from him.............he sold his Lightning and bought an black on black M6 C6. He's only 24years old too. That's the kicker. I was so jelous when I got that e-mail. I almost **** my self............At least he's on the winning team now.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:35 PM
Staging Lane

A C6 is a nice ride but the original darkside runs a Buick badge and is a Turbo V6! 'm a GM lover though so all is forgiven.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

Awsome! remids me of me and my buddy. When we were new to that car world..He bought a 95 GT and put stuff on it i would help him fix it up then i finally bought my 01 formy... i kicked everyones *** in a completley bone stock ride.. well eventually he realized we were always working on his ford and only his ford so he just recently bought an 01 WS6 his may look nicer but mine sure blows his doors off Its awsome im trying to convert my lil bro hes got a 98 gt... with all kids of mods barley 13's.. well i herd him say the other day he wanted a camaro!! so im not to far away from converting him... and he just got a pretty good job at carmax.. so i hope i can change the family one person at a time..by the way.. my fathers name is FORD! and he was a die hard chevy fan! R.I.P... dad..
Old 10-31-2005, 03:37 PM
10 Second Club

Its funny how things come full circle...............LOL. At least he's in a Chevy now. But I'm still jelous
Old 11-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Staging Lane

Im still coaxing my buddy in olympia to join the fleet.+ I have two younger bro's (teens) who are on both sides. One has his second F-body and one has a new stang. We bs back and forth.
Im guilty too though, when I go to bremerton, I hang out with my Mustang buddy and their mustang club. Thats where I met some guys from TeamNW.

Edit for sig. 12.15@111 W 100horse pills at bremerton with stock manifolds, cats, exhaust. Before longtube headers, FRA, Maf ends, airlid, and new slicks. no passes since the new mods yet.

Last edited by z28viperkiller; 11-03-2005 at 12:54 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Launching!

The LS1s are no joke. If I hadn't bought my car a few years before the discovery of how the LS1 responds so well to mickey mouse mods I would surely be driving one. I believe they are the 5 liter of present day. That being said...don't mistake my kindness for weakness!
Old 11-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Staging Lane

I am willing to travel to WA to meet everyone
Old 11-03-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Come on up!
Old 11-04-2005, 02:25 AM
Staging Lane

you guys need to put together a meet so us southern boys can come up but no next week i'm on vacation again I'll convoy with anyone south of longview up to meet up. P.S going to repaint my car soon

Quick Reply: My buddy has joined the darkside........