Old 11-13-2005, 06:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go, Seahawks!

Nuff said....
Old 11-13-2005, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

Awsome game!!! Can you say Superbowl. Maybe thats a bit premature but it sure is nice to see them playing so good.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Seattle just went 7 & 2 for the season Good Job Hawks.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Shaun Alexander ownz all! Nuff said
Old 11-14-2005, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

It was a good game for the Hawks defense. They kept the Rams out of the end zone on 4 out of 5 trips to the red zone. That was really the key to the game right there. The real lithmus test will be week 15 against the Colts...*shivvvvver*
Old 11-14-2005, 08:12 AM
10 Second Club

Yep, this team finally believes. When a starter goes down, they just reload & keep on playin. And when St Louis scored in the 4th qtr yesterday & looked like they might come back AGAIN, the Hawks sucked it up & Ram'd it right down their throats. Impressive!!! Ahman who?
Old 11-14-2005, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

Amen to that, Mark. I was getting worried when it was only a 7 point spread and the Hawks where 3rd and 8. Next thing I know its down to under 5 to play with a 14 point spread
And like what pointed out, no kidding about the Red Zone D! They had no idea how to get around us.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Tech Addict

We are the only team in the league to score in the final two minutes of each half of every game we've played this year.

Now that says something about this years team.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It is good to dream about the Super Bowl and it is VERY realistic for Seattle, if they keep playing the way they have been.... if the Seahawks went, this town would go CRAZY! That would be one of the greatest things for the city of Seattle and surronding areas. I am starting to have a really good feeling about it....
Old 11-15-2005, 02:58 AM
TECH Addict

Not to burst anyone's bubble but who have we really played this year? Who are we going to be playing for the rest of the year? Playoffs? No doubt. We have already sealed the NFC West. Superbowl? There is a lot of football yet to be played.

Don't get me wrong. I love the hawks. I have had season tickets from year one 'till the time they left the 'dome. I just say there is a lot of good teams in the NFL this year.

Go Seahawks! And Mr. Allen: pay Shaun what ever he wants. There has not been a Seattle player since Steve Largent worth a blank check. But Alexander deserves a blank check. I say give the man what ever he wants at this point (cap notwithstanding).
Old 11-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Tech Addict

All we have to worry about is the NFC. Tell me who's playing better than us right now?

7-2 Carolina? Carolina is playing well and I think our true obstacle.

6-3 Chicago? Ha! Their D/ST is stellar, but their offense is, well, offensive.

6-3 Dallas? Beat em already, not pretty, but we did. And can again.

6-3 Giants? Hit and miss, they either look real good or real bad. Real bad most of the time.

6-3 Atlanta? Beat em already.

6-3 Tampax Bay? Their D/ST is carrying them. The rook looked decent last week. But we can whip em. Their offense is Joey Galloway. Nuff said?

The Eagles? Put a fork in em, they're done!
Old 11-15-2005, 12:47 PM
TECH Addict

I agree with MOST of what you say here, Rick. But you forgot one thing: we are talking about the Seahawks. They love to lose the games they should win and win the games no one expects them to.

NY and Indy are the only teams that concern me for the rest of the season. Indy might not be that big of a deal because they will probably be playing with their practice squad by then. I totally agree with you about the Campbell's soup boys but let's face facts about Dallas - we got lucky. And if we had that kind of luck (or a better kicker) we could have won in DC too. I would not want to travel to Chi town in the winter to play da Bears in the playoffs so let's hope for home field advantage all the way. Atlanta, without Vick, is nothing but even with a hurt Vick could be a threat if we have to meet them again. Past victories are meaningless in the playoffs. Panthers ... yeah, tough one.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Tech Addict

We've already won the games we would have lost in years past. Dallas, Atlanta, and St Louis at home, all of those we would have lost in the last few years.

We have the best offense in the NFC right now.

I don't think past victories are worthless, it's a mental thing. Look at what St Louis did to us last year. They had our number and were in our heads.

There is something different about this team. We got rid of all the losers. Brought in people that love to play football for what it is, a game and not a paycheck..

They all hang out together in their off times.

Chemistry! We finally have team Chemistry and they believe in each other. And that, my friends, is half of the battle.

Maybe I am being a bit optimistic. But I follow all NFL due to my Fantasy Football Teams (9-1 and 8-2, what a year I'm having!) and I haven't seen anybody that we can't beat on any given Sunday. Playoffs or not.

Our D/ST is getting better each week and our offense is doing the same.

Hawks in the Big Dance this year!!
Old 11-15-2005, 04:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It is good to think about the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Besides, the got rid of the demons that have plaqued this team in the past. Win after a Bye Week... Holmgren was 0-6 before this year. Beat the Rams twice in a season... that has been awhile since we have done that. Lose to the teams that we should have beat with no problem... didn't happen until this year. Win on the road with a bit more consisentecy... starting to turn around this year. Win the close games... the Dallas game is proof of that.
Yeah, we have been burned in the past with this team. Every Seahawks fan has a right to be somewhat cautious, with good reason. But, this team feels like a different team than the other teams in the past. They are winning and not only winning with the studs, but also with the scrubs. How many rookies and has-beens were out there on defense on Sunday and still held the Rams to 16 points? Who would have thought that Seattle would not miss a beat with D.J. Hackett and Joe Jerivicous as your starting WR? Any other team could have valid reasons for them being 5-4/4-5 right now because of that.
Super Bowl dreams only come around once in a blue moon for Seattle... enjoy it while you can!