Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hey Bill:

Old 03-11-2006, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hey Bill:

Were you out driving the Camaro today? Saw one heading North on I-5 that looked exactly like yours so I was wondering if it was you.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you run him ? If you lost, then it was me lol ! No it wasn't me, I haven't even started that car since September I gotta pour some coolant back in it and fire it off this weekend, the weather should start to improve and I'm getting the itch
Old 03-11-2006, 11:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol nope I was heading south. Is that a common paint scheme? Because it was blue/blue like yours, exactly, and just a little south of Mt. Vernon. Oh well
Old 03-12-2006, 04:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Poik
lol nope I was heading south. Is that a common paint scheme? Because it was blue/blue like yours, exactly, and just a little south of Mt. Vernon. Oh well
I don't think it's a very common paint scheme at all, however one of the guys I work with has asked me numerous times "didn't I see you in your camaro blah blah blah" when in fact mine was in the garage so there is one around that looks very close to mine. I say it's time for a race off I know that no one EVER said anything about this other car until about 2 years after I built mine so whoever he is he probably saw my car and copied it. I take that as a compliment. I'm still gonna demonstrate his "2nd best" position to him when given the chance though Not that I would ever street race ...........

Search this Thread