Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hey guys....need a little help

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hey guys....need a little help

Well, the house is sold and the closing date is July 6th. I have secured a place to live not far from where I am at now. I didnt want to go far becuase of the kids school district and this is the area that they know. My new place isnt far from where the house is.

I have to be out of the house no later than the 6th of July and I cant move into my new place until the 5th. The manager at the appts. said she would try to get the other people out by the 4th so I could move in a little earlier. Since the 4th is a holiday and the 5th is a weekday I know alot of people will be busy. But I could really use some help with a few of my larger items. I will be trying to secure a Uhaul to do it all in one trip. But if anyone could help out I would REALLY appreciate it and could compensate with a few beers. Might be able to have a small get together at the new place once I am all settled.

Let me know if you might be able to give me a hand with this.

Last edited by NataSS Inc; 06-07-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just remind us as it gets closer...I can probably head over right after work.

Jason
Old 06-06-2006, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
Well, the house is sold and the closing date is July 6th. I have secured a place to live not far from where I am at now. I didnt want to go far becuase of the kids school district and this is the area that they know. My new place is right on the north end of the Bothell/Everett hwy.

I have to be out of the house no later than the 6th of July and I cant move into my new place until the 5th. The manager at the appts. said she would try to get the other people out by the 4th so I could move in a little earlier. Since the 4th is a holiday and the 5th is a weekday I know alot of people will be busy. But I could really use some help with a few of my larger items. I will be trying to secure a Uhaul to do it all in one trip. But if anyone could help out I would REALLY appreciate it and could compensate with a few beers. Might be able to have a small get together at the new place once I am all settled.

Let me know if you might be able to give me a hand with this.
I'll bring the car trailer. It's great for moving big stuff - as long as no one tries to toss a full refrigerator on you.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:04 PM
On The Tree

I am game to help after work ( I work in Renton and get off at 6pm) I am an old fat guy, but can trundle about ok..
More than happy to do what I can
Old 06-06-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

I can most likely help out too Boyce, I'll get it off work. Also there is going to be a Volvo BBQ meet that weekend in Seattle if you want to come. Check the tbricks event section.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

That is a bad time, but I'll see what I can do Boyce....
Old 06-06-2006, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I may have the 5th off and I have a 520 dollar a month Silverado that sits on the side of my house that comes out for dump runs only...stupid...Remind me when we get closer, I can get half a day or more if need be.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Tech Addict

I can help after work.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

i would but i can't since i had surgery on my shoulder and it's not better yet!!!! but i sill support ya'll by drinking for you!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:23 PM
TECH Resident

I could come ater work and lend a hand.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:27 AM
TECH Addict

I am rather confidant that I will have the 4th and 5th off so I should be able to help out all day if you need me. Just give me a call when you are ready to start. My back is still strong.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
I'll bring the car trailer. It's great for moving big stuff - as long as no one tries to toss a full refrigerator on you.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

dont have to worry about the refigerator don. Its hers.

Thanks for all the offers of help guys. I'll get details up as we get closer. Court is in the week of the 26th and thats when alot of the details get hammered out and I find out what community assets I get to keep. But I am letting her keep a TON of useless crap that niether the kids nor myself need to survive.

Get this, she said "I figured I would be nice and let you have your tools". You know, there is a key ******* word in that whole sentance.....YOUR.

Oh, by the way. She is monitoring this site to see if I am trying to sell any car parts.

Last edited by NataSS Inc; 06-07-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'd love to help, especially considering your right down the street, but I'll be in Chicago that week. Sorry, but let me know if you need any help after the 7th.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Veteran

I can check with the boys (aka: 20 yr olds who don't know when they are trashing their bodies yet) who are now pro's at moving. We also have two sleds for the heavier stuff, makes it a ton easier. Just shoot me the details and we'll be there.

The only problem with them: they get it done in 2 hours no matter how much needs to be move
Old 06-07-2006, 03:24 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Misty,

IF you actually are reading this stuff, I want to say something to you:

Linda & I were friends with you and Boyce. We liked both of you. But what you have done to Boyce is just wrong! And you may not consider me your friend ever again. He treated you like a queen, and you screwed him over in return. What you have done to him was completely uncalled for. Personally, I just don't get it. But you have shown your true colors, and I can asure you it's cost you at least 1 friend. (like you'd care) So sad.....

Mark
Old 06-07-2006, 03:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Hey Misty,

IF you actually are reading this stuff, I want to say something to you:

Linda & I were friends with you and Boyce. We liked both of you. But what you have done to Boyce is just wrong! And you may not consider me your friend ever again. He treated you like a queen, and you screwed him over in return. What you have done to him was completely uncalled for. Personally, I just don't get it. But you have shown your true colors, and I can asure you it's cost you at least 1 friend. (like you'd care) So sad.....

Mark
Very, Very Well said Mark! And hopefully what comes around, goes around...
Old 06-13-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hey guys, just an update. Looks like I might be able to move in on the 4th. However the downside is that I dont know if it will be into that appartment. Everyone knows what angle the state is going to play:Boyce=man, man=bad, bad man gets screwed. And from the looks of it, I am going to get the big one becuase I am the wrong gender in this kind of case. SO, chances are I wont be able to afford an appartment at all and 99.9% of my stuff might just be going into storage until I can secure someplace to live. BUT court is a craps shoot, you never know what might happen.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:49 PM
TECH Veteran

If you need a place to stay I can clear out my "spare room" and you can crash there.......I have no bedroom furniture for it but I am sure we can find you something.......you just have to tolerate my rottie puppy........
Old 06-15-2006, 12:50 AM
On The Tree

Just thought I would toss in, I have a next to new matress set that my son was using briefly, I would be MORE than happy to let you use it for as long as you needed, just let me know. Daniel, ( my boy) turned 18 and ventured out on his own, we got him a giant futon so we have this left, heck, only has mebbe 9 mos on it, not a king or anything but it has a mattress and a new pillow still I think.