Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I need a windshield wiper motor!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a windshield wiper motor!

Anyone out there have a Spare Wiper Motor laying around? Mine are stuck part way up my window (in the delay position) and what a pain to drive with them in the way! They still work, just won't go back down where they belong! I'm not sure if LS1's are the same as LT1's...and my car is an LT1...

I also need a fog light if anyone has one of those...I haven't had a fog light work for longer than 2 months without it burning out. and I miss having my fog lights...
Old 07-16-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Addict

Hey Steph I have a spare one that I got on ebay when I thought mine went bad, but then mine fixed itself and hasn't had any problems since. I am up in Bellingham until this Friday, and I am not exactly sure where it is. I'm not sure if it is the same for the '95 and '97. I do remember Jason was going to buy this awhile ago for his Camaro but we found out that it was a different part number, I think his is a '98. I'll see if I can't locate it.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Resident

Hey, if you can find it, I can come get it now...it's a great day for a drive...Let me know how much you want for it
Old 07-16-2006, 05:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one out of Sardog's '02 Trans Am... again, not sure it's the same thing. I was going to replace mine, but since I never drive my car in the rain, I didn't think it was worth the time.

Let me know if you want it! I'm pretty sure I know where it is in my garage...
Old 07-16-2006, 09:01 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks Jason! I went and got the one from Eric Thank you Eric!!

I just got back...Beautiful drive till I was on my way back and got to Marysville and traffic came to a sudden stop..so I detoured through Marysville and took hwy 9 down..wasn't bad at all..

And the funny thing is...When I started my car to leave to go get it, the darn wipers went back to the normal position Oh well, I'll change it anyway since I know it's bad..