Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Still no nitrous pass!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 10:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Still no nitrous pass!!!

Well I figured I wouldn't spray while I was running for the car club. So up comes round 1 and I lose to a good driver. Kudo's to him. He had a 15.X dial in and I had a 12.10. He cut a .049 and took off down the track. I waited for what seemed like forever, but I did not jump the gun. I cut a .149 light and ran him down to the very end. But it wasn't enough. I ran a 12.13 to his 15.x something. Maybe if I had a couple more feet I would have had him.

So I'm eliminated in the first and figure I'll get to test the nitrous FINALLY!!!

NOPE!!!! They decide not to have any time only's for the emilinated. So I have yet to see what my car is capable of.

I'm going to have to hit up a test and tune here soon or I'm going to lose my mind!
Old 08-19-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ah, that sucks. I was waiting to hear that you got the boot
Old 08-19-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Regular

Ya Bremerton sucks when it comes to letting people t/t after elims. Hey btw, your car sounded freakin wicked going down the track. And it didnt suck to listen to at idle either. I hope I get to witness a nitrous pass.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ackattack1
Ah, that sucks. I was waiting to hear that you got the boot
Yeah........and you didn't get to tune your truck either. That sucks!!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbo50
Ya Bremerton sucks when it comes to letting people t/t after elims. Hey btw, your car sounded freakin wicked going down the track. And it didnt suck to listen to at idle either. I hope I get to witness a nitrous pass.
Thanks! I wish I could get a good Video so I can hear and see it for myself from the outside. Everyone says how good it sounds.

I didn't get to see you and your car. Where were you?

I would love to have seen that thing. There were some fast Mustangs out there today. And some good racers too.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:28 PM
11 Second Club

You guys should have waited longer....

Ellis got two time onlys
Old 08-19-2006, 11:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rotten BASTAGES, they told Jon no time only runs, so we left after waiting for said runs, BASTAGES.
Robert
Old 08-19-2006, 11:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jimbob
You guys should have waited longer....

Ellis got two time onlys
Are you ******* kidding me???????

You have got to be kidding me?????

What did he run?
Old 08-19-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

ROTTEN BASTAGES.
Robert
Old 08-20-2006, 12:11 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Are you ******* kidding me???????

You have got to be kidding me?????

What did he run?
Spun hard first time to 10.50's. The second run he ran 10.34 or 10.33 (I believe) spinning a little less...
Old 08-20-2006, 02:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

TO's started at like 7:30. I could of gotten more but it was not going to hook and weather was same as the night before so I gave up!
Old 08-20-2006, 09:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
TO's started at like 7:30. I could of gotten more but it was not going to hook and weather was same as the night before so I gave up!
Well I'm glad you got to get some time only runs in, but that is complete bullshit that I waited all that time and then was told that there wasn't going to be any.

They told me they were behind and were sticking with the program to get the day over with!

Mother *******! Whatever.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

FOOLISH ROTTEN BASTAGES. Way to make non locals support the track.
Robert
Old 08-20-2006, 10:30 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry guys! I have given up asking Barb about running T/O's. The more I ask, the more upset she gets, and the less likely it's going to happen. She has a definite attitude about "real racers". She thinks if you aren't willing to just hang out, watching other cars run, and get a shot IF they feel like letting you, then you aren't worthy, so **** off.

Maybe that's unfair, but that's the way she comes off to me. Like we have nothing better to do than sit around for hours without any guarantee that we'll get to race. But, it's her track, she can run it however she wants to.....
Old 08-20-2006, 10:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Sorry guys! I have given up asking Barb about running T/O's. The more I ask, the more upset she gets, and the less likely it's going to happen. She has a definite attitude about "real racers". She thinks if you aren't willing to just hang out, watching other cars run, and get a shot IF they feel like letting you, then you aren't worthy, so **** off.

Maybe that's unfair, but that's the way she comes off to me. Like we have nothing better to do than sit around for hours without any guarantee that we'll get to race. But, it's her track, she can run it however she wants to.....
We did just wait and wait to see if it would happen and it did. I did not mind staying and keeping Santa company
Old 08-20-2006, 01:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Thanks! I wish I could get a good Video so I can hear and see it for myself from the outside. Everyone says how good it sounds.

I didn't get to see you and your car. Where were you?

I would love to have seen that thing. There were some fast Mustangs out there today. And some good racers too.
The car kinda blends in to the woodwork, lowly white 91 mustang with weld wheels. I was sitting next to ya a couple of times in the lanes and had wanted to go over and tell ya how awesome your car sounds, just never got the chance.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

You have to admit its kinda funny she let some T/Os run after our conversation earlier and of coarse I left. I guess its good that we did leave. We ended up having some issues with my friends daughters transmission overheating and spewing fluid on the way home. Got it home though, just had to make a few stops to let it cool off.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbo50
The car kinda blends in to the woodwork, lowly white 91 mustang with weld wheels. I was sitting next to ya a couple of times in the lanes and had wanted to go over and tell ya how awesome your car sounds, just never got the chance.
That's cool! How did you run?

Next time come over to introduce yourself.........plain and simple! No offense, but people keep telling me how awesome my car sounds, but I never get it on tape to hear for myself. Its one thing to hear in the car, but its completely different to hear from the outside.

I like meeting new people. Are you going to be at the next CCC? I'll be there since its on a Saturday
Old 08-20-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

My thoughts, I f she really wants more "real racers", then she should let the eliminated work on their skills. I mean, what the hell is going to bring people back as paying drivers more than confidense?
What really, really pisses me off is the fact that earlier she stated maybe but no gurantee. Then later Jon asked and she said, NO, no time. I get home at 7:30 and Ellis is making record passes in the t/o. Congrats to Ellis once again.
Robert

Quick Reply: Still no nitrous pass!!!