Well I managed to get out to the track tonight to get a few runs in. It took a couple runs to get it all back.
First run I spun pretty bad and tagged the rev limiter on all 3 shifts. New car and all...not real great. Ran a 13.6@104
2nd run I forgot to turn off traction control cause they were prepping the track right in front of me for about 5 min. 13.9@107 (I turned traction control off going down the track)
3rd run I got things a little more ironed out. Spun a little too much: email@example.com 2.232 60'
4th run I improved a little. firstname.lastname@example.org 2.157 60'
Then I thought that since things seemed to be coming back to me I'd switch to the slicks. Granted, they're 16" road race slicks that are old, but they should be stickier than the 18" street tires. So I set them at 20 psi, did a burnout, and launched at about 2000-2500 and blew the tires off. 14.177 @ 107 with a 2.611 60' time.
I didn't realize what time the track closed, so I didn't get another chance with the slicks.
Overall though, I'm a little disappointed in my driving...but it will just take a few more trips in the new car to figure things out. I did have fun out there though.
Obviously consistancy in this car is no where in sight, so I'll be driving the slow truck tommorrow.