Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Pile of parts but no car yet

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pile of parts but no car yet

Starting to get a pile of parts, LT's are due tomorrow, but the car isn't out of the shop yet. I'm not even going to guess when it will be from now on.
Attached Thumbnails Pile of parts but no car yet-ple-parts.jpeg  
Old 03-20-2007, 12:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does your wife know your storing car parts on her quilt
Old 03-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Banned

Thats better than what the dog did after I got the parts off. Bastage was playing in the pond in the rain and cam in for a nap
Thats the cover for the cover it keeps the real blankys safe . house full of kids cats and big dog, you gotta have backups hahahaha
Old 03-20-2007, 12:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Bastage was playing in the pond in the rain and cam in for a nap
Good BOY!
Old 03-20-2007, 02:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Starting to get a pile of parts, LT's are due tomorrow, but the car isn't out of the shop yet. I'm not even going to guess when it will be from now on.
LOL,,,, that is NOT a pile of parts my friend. That would be a small mole hill collection. Give it time, feed it well, and then it will grow into something impressive.

You oughta see the pile I got going on for my engine build/swap hahah... My place is starting to look like an automotive warehouse.

Mike
Old 03-20-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
LOL,,,, that is NOT a pile of parts my friend. That would be a small mole hill collection. Give it time, feed it well, and then it will grow into something impressive.

You oughta see the pile I got going on for my engine build/swap hahah... My place is starting to look like an automotive warehouse.

Mike
My father-in-law has always worked on mechanical items, first he worked on cars and after his back surgeries he now does contract work for sears on outdoor equipment. It is amazing all the stuff he has laying around his shop. I even remember before the mower stuff it was the same with car parts, he has it all seperated now though, all the car parts are in the pile on one side of the garage and the other pile on the other side is for the yard work he does.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rawr256
My father-in-law has always worked on mechanical items, first he worked on cars and after his back surgeries he now does contract work for sears on outdoor equipment. It is amazing all the stuff he has laying around his shop. I even remember before the mower stuff it was the same with car parts, he has it all seperated now though, all the car parts are in the pile on one side of the garage and the other pile on the other side is for the yard work he does.
I can relate to that lol....

Mike
Old 03-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Banned

Well the stepped lt's got here today to add to the pile. Only thing left is the car cover and that should be here next week. If its raining and shitty out Immight have them flat bad it back to my house when it's done. I have AAA+ and I think I can have it done for free. I need to put the 90/90on it before it will move anywhere anyway. I sold the ls6 intake and tb off it and took it off at the bodyshop and shipped it away long time ago. Had them paint my FAST but I dont have to to get over there to put it on now.
I polished the first set of headers with Mothers but I dont know if I've got the heart to do that again. I mean we all know what they're going to look like once they get hot.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 03-20-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I was low on parts stash - if all the parts were in one place there'd be enough to build a third car.
Some are in the garage, some on my desk and in my office, some in a huge box in the garage and flowmasters with 2 sets of rims in the shed.
sheesh! blankies aren't big enough for the pile round here!
Old 03-21-2007, 08:18 AM
Banned

Geeeeez. I just had a dream I crashed my car again. I was racing down a windy road and lost it in a corner. Almost saved it but took the nose peice off. wtf is that all about? post crash syndrome?

Quick Reply: Pile of parts but no car yet