Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Freakin slow!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 01:06 AM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Freakin slow!

Well, finally got car back together and on road again tonight. Current changes include t-56 with g-force gears, and an e-boost 2 electronic boost controller. Appearently I'm supposed to drive it easy for the first few hundred miles on the tranny, and since I haven't played with the e-boost 2 yet, it seems to run at just under 5#'s. DAMN that feels slow! Haha! I guess it's a good thing. Get some miles on tranny and then get the boost up to about 9 or 10#'s. Should be fun, never really had it over 7.5-8#'s. We'll see what it does, guessing in the 525rwhp range and deep 11's...I hope...anyway, just felt good to drive it around again. Who knows, if I have to, I might go for a 10.9x pass...I guess we'll see what all you guys do this year...have a good one!

Brian
Old 04-13-2007, 01:20 AM
11 Second Club

I hate your gutz !!!!

I'm trying to catch ya, but you keep building that thing up

can't wait to see that thing at the track
Old 04-13-2007, 01:25 AM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Originally Posted by KrautBurner
I hate your gutz !!!!

I'm trying to catch ya, but you keep building that thing up

can't wait to see that thing at the track
Me neither! I was out at the track last week, 2 passes, forgot to put it in 4wd on the 2nd pass(in the truck obviously) Bone stock with an air intake, ran 16.19 @ 82mph on the first pass. The 2nd pass I had it stalled up real good, turbo was singin, 3rd yellow, let off the brake, no traction...bah...anyway, not bad for a stock 7100lb truck w/o me in it with a 6 cylinder! Back to the car tho, can't wait to crank this thing up! New hoosier qtp's sitting in garage ready to go too...if this thing hooks on the 2-step it's gonna be wheels-up baby!
Old 04-13-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by silverbullet02
Well, finally got car back together and on road again tonight. Current changes include t-56 with g-force gears, and an e-boost 2 electronic boost controller. Appearently I'm supposed to drive it easy for the first few hundred miles on the tranny, and since I haven't played with the e-boost 2 yet, it seems to run at just under 5#'s. DAMN that feels slow! Haha! I guess it's a good thing. Get some miles on tranny and then get the boost up to about 9 or 10#'s. Should be fun, never really had it over 7.5-8#'s. We'll see what it does, guessing in the 525rwhp range and deep 11's...I hope...anyway, just felt good to drive it around again. Who knows, if I have to, I might go for a 10.9x pass...I guess we'll see what all you guys do this year...have a good one!

Brian
Brian you guys with your "dial a hp" turbo cars make me sick j/k ! Way to go,your car is becoming more impressive all the time. How much boost could you run with race fuel ?

Quick Reply: Freakin slow!