Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Cat theif

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cat theif

Was getting a new muffler put on the Kia and there was a Toyota pickup in there. The muffler guy tells me the Toyota guy went fishing yesterday in the Couv and he comes back and starts his truck and gets the loud sound of no exaust. Someone cut his cat off. The muffler guy tells me it not new. The meth heads can get about $50 for them and those portable sawzalls work great. He said it had two neat clean cuts. Depending on how many people are fishing the theif could have made anywhere from 50-400 in that one lot. One look out, one battery powered sawzall. Shoot em all I say.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or you could use their own sawzall on them!!!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

I saw something about that on the news a while back. Thats what always scared me about remote mounted turbo kits too.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Was getting a new muffler put on the Kia and there was a Toyota pickup in there. The muffler guy tells me the Toyota guy went fishing yesterday in the Couv and he comes back and starts his truck and gets the loud sound of no exaust. Someone cut his cat off. The muffler guy tells me it not new. The meth heads can get about $50 for them and those portable sawzalls work great. He said it had two neat clean cuts. Depending on how many people are fishing the theif could have made anywhere from 50-400 in that one lot. One look out, one battery powered sawzall. Shoot em all I say.
$50 a piece ? **** I thru my cats away when I put headers on my WS6

B
Old 04-13-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A guy I busted stealing the monitor out of our front office had apparently stole from a lot of places. A detective stopped by and talked to me and asked him what other places he hit. Apparently the guy made routine stops into the wrecking yard a few miles away and would walk in their warehouse door (like he did ours) and find the cart the cats were put on and grab a couple every now and than. I guess he had gathered something like 20 cats, talk about some easy money!

I was kind of surprised to see that the exhaust on my TA had two cats on it, could be 100$ toward my new ORY down the road!
Old 04-15-2007, 03:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tails
Or you could use their own sawzall on them!!!

This man is a god,..(little g)

Quick Reply: Cat theif