Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Sale Stuff...

Old 05-03-2007, 01:32 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sale Stuff...

I still have a SNELL 2000 helmet (blue, full face, made by Bell) size XL and a size XXL fire jacket for sale. The helmet has only been used in quarter mile runs, so I haven't had it on long enough to sweat it up. The fire jacket is NHRA legal, and has never been used.

I'll bring both items to the CCC race this Saturday at Bremerton for people to look at if they're interested.

Looking for $50 for the helmet, and $75 for the jacket.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:33 AM
TECH Veteran

Oh, and also have some stuff in my garage that I need to get rid of, as I'm moving to a new house on Memorial Day weekend...

I have a stock F-body torque arm, and stock '01 LS1 cam, springs, and pushrods. They'd be free, just need to come by and pick them up.

I also have a box of brand new Alabama Cylinder Head 2.02 intake valves for LSx heads. Paid $60 plus shipping, looking for $30 for those.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tranzor
Oh, and also have some stuff in my garage that I need to get rid of, as I'm moving to a new house on Memorial Day weekend...

I have a stock F-body torque arm, and stock '01 LS1 cam, springs, and pushrods. They'd be free, just need to come by and pick them up.

I also have a box of brand new Alabama Cylinder Head 2.02 intake valves for LSx heads. Paid $60 plus shipping, looking for $30 for those.
I have been told that when I put my new cam in, I have to replace the pushrods. If thats the case, will the ones you have work for me? Where do u live, and can I have them if they will work?
Old 05-03-2007, 11:19 AM
TECH Veteran

they're stock pushrods, so they won't be any better than what you have... other than being low mileage. They only have 19k miles on them. You're welcome to them, of course... I live down in Renton.

Search this Thread