Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Street tune done!! Vince @ Trifecta A++++

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 11:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Street tune done!! Vince @ Trifecta A++++

Finally got my street tune done today!!! Vince @ Trifecta performance is awesome. I contacted him by email a couple weeks ago and asked him a few questions. I sent the email Wed night and he called me Thur afternoon. Not only was his response time quick, but he stayed in contact with me the entire weekend. I expressed my concern for getting the car over to him to tune it. He responded he could come over and do it!. Well today he showed up with all his tuning equipment. When he arrived the car couldn't find an idle and had bad surge problems under load. When he arrived we quickly got to work, and after around 4 hours it was done. He had to put up a good fight with the AFR thanks to a MAF issue. The car idles great now and driving it around town is a blast. Judging by my *** this car MOVES!! I have never felt power like it. I'm sure there are ALOT faster cars out there but this is the fastest one I have been in. I'm going to make an appointment with him to get some dyno time in a couple weeks. Would be sooner but I have about 53 hours I have to log in at work All I can say is Vince does a great job, he takes his time and explains to you what he is doing and what the numbers mean. I love to learn all I can about these cars and I learned a lot from him today. Thanks Vince!

Troy
Old 03-22-2008, 12:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second that opinion. A while back Vince and I were in touch and he came out and did a tune on my TBSS, he made it SOOOOOOO much better then stock it was downright amazing! And there was a slight issue with the fans (not so much an issue as me not wanting to listen to them all the time) and he came right back over and took care of it.

I was very impressed with his work, his work ethic and he was very easy to deal and an all around good guy.

Thanks again Vince!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He'll be doing the tuning on my junk, very knowledgable guy. Glad he took care of you.

Marty

Quick Reply: Street tune done!! Vince @ Trifecta A++++