Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

17th annual National F-body Event, May 9-11 2013, Memphis

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17th annual National F-body Event, May 9-11 2013, Memphis

17th Annual National F-Body Event in Memphis, TN May 9-11, 2013. All cars welcome (NOT JUST FBODY AND GM)

This year we're back in Memphis again...this is where it all started. It's going to be an awesome year and I wanted to make sure and invite any/all of you to come out.

We have nice trophies for 1-2 in each class, including fastest lap on the road course and autocross, and the car show. We raffle a TON of nice stuff, last year we gave away $3k worth of COMP gift certificates.

There is an unbelievable amount of track time for whatever event you prefer, road course, autocross or drag racing, and I pay extra to make sure the track is well taken care of for us.

Ask anyone that has ever been, this is always an awesome time, I hope some of you guys can come.

Register at:

http://www.fbody-event.org

See ya there.

Joe
Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Teching In

The "early registration" deadline has been extended to midnight Jan 31st. We will manually refund 5% back to anyone who registers and pays in full by that date.

www.fbody-event.org

Thanks!

Joe

Last edited by jrcmlc; 01-05-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Teching In

To the top for the extended early registration discount.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Teching In

We're getting down to the wire on the 5% discount for early registrations. Get it while you can....
Old 01-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Today is the last day, these are the last few hours for the 5% discount for early registration.... Get registered and paid and I'll manually credit back the 5% tomorrow.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce and thank our 2013 sponsors:

The Horsepower Factory will again be our overall event sponsor, also known as the "presenting sponsor"

Cranberry Auto Service is a new sponsor for 2013, but run by long time event lister and previous attendee Nathan Cappeluti, they are our Road Course sponsor for 2013

and Comp Performance group, also known to us lay-people as Comp Cams (and their subsidiaries) are sponsoring our Autocross for 2013.

So...2013 is shaping up to be one of the best events ever, and with the 3 day format brought back from the apparent grave, there is more time to play for your money.

All the info on our sponsors is available at:

http://fbody-event.org/sponsors.php

and you can register at:

http://www.fbody-event.org/registeropen.php

Thanks!

Joe Clark
NFME Chairman
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Teching In

The amount of track time for all 3 events, the road course, auto x and drag race, will be ridiculous. There isn't a better value available, in my very humble opinion. :-) Get registered and come out and play, May 9-11!

www.fbody-event.org

Quick Reply: 17th annual National F-body Event, May 9-11 2013, Memphis