Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

15th Annual Pontiac Club Classic Car Show

Old 08-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 15th Annual Pontiac Club Classic Car Show

Hey everyone, just wanted to let all my fellow members here at LS1 Tech know I am in charge of this event this year along with another member and we are trying to make it the best event we've ever hosted.

Open Classic Car Show in Seguin, Tx in the downtown Central Park - beautiful location - on Sat, Sep 26th. Registration opens at 9AM (we're there earlier and will accept earlier entries) and runs till about 3-4PM. Hosted by the Alamo Area Chapter - Pontiac Oakland Club International (AAC-POCI).

Pre-registration is $20 and day of the show is $25 and it ALL goes to benefit the Fisher House for San Antonio Medical Center. If your not familiar with Fisher House and their mission they provide FREE housing to family members that have military members undergoing treatment at SAMMC. This doesn't go to a National Fund, it goes right to the Fisher House chapter here in San Antonio supporting SAMMC. Over the years we've donated thousands and we want to give them a big check this year.

So if you want to pre-register send me a PM and I'll take care of you. I can take a check in the mail and/or a cc. Even if you can't show up the day of the show the cause is worthwhile.

All that said I am Pontiac to the core too and we want to see some Pontiacs come out!! So make the trip and come and hang out with us for the day. You will be welcomed!! We'll have an area reserved to get all the Pontiacs parked together or you can park with the rest of the show field if you prefer.

And to be clear this is an OPEN car show so if you don't drive a Pontiac we still want to see you come to the show or if you have a friend or family member that would like to come down, please point them to our Car Show Flyer (attached).

We're presenting 7 Big Awards and awards for 1st and 2nd place in each class. We'll have food vendors onsite, local merchants will be open and we will be blasting some classic show car tunes. Please take some time to review the flyer and set your calendars!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2015_AACPOCI_CarShowFlyer.pdf (909.8 KB, 240 views)
Old 08-07-2015, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Any pics from last year and free bump...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 15th Annual Pontiac Club Classic Car Show