Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Repainting front end??

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Repainting front end??

I am looking into repainting the front end on my 02 Camaro SS. I would just like for it to look stock without all the little rock chips, from daily driving for the last 6 years. So I was thinking about just painting the front bumper cover, hood, both front fenders, along with the 2 mirrors. My real questing what will something like all this cost? Including all the prep work and painting. Someone please give me some ideas in cost.

I also need to get the rear bumper on my car repainted as it has spider cracking in it, and a few nicks from being rearend by mother inlaw. Was also looking at getting this all done at one time just wandering how much all of this might run me?

If anyone has any good local shops in the dfw area please let me know thanks trevor
Old 10-24-2008, 09:47 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Are you doing the work or are you going to have a shop do it? The price of the paint is going to depend on what color it is. Red is the most expensive white, black silver and so on are the least expensive.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 10-24-2008, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to have a shop do it but yes it will be orignal Onyx Black. I was just wondering what a shop would normally charge for something like this also need my rear bumper repainted to same color. If anyone has any recomendations on shops in the DFW area that would be awesome