Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

car getting repainted...need some ideas!

Old 09-01-2009, 09:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car getting repainted...need some ideas!

hey everyone. My car is about 3 weeks out of going into the paint booth and I am looking for a few idea. My car currently is red with black blackbirds stripes and everything else in my sig.

I am starting to get a bit tired of the look. I bought some TT2's and put them on the car and now I feel that maybe I need a different look. A more subtle and clean look. The car right now is very in your face and a bit flashy (shock for a ws6 eh?)

What are some ideas? I have been throwing around the idea of some very subtle ghost flames just on the hood and front fenders. Other then that I have thought about just going back to the factory look with TT'2's but i dont know how long that will last because i get bored pretty easily.

Any ideas welcomed. Lets try to keep it more budget oriented. The flames have been quoted for 600$ by the painter so anything under that will be accepted.

thanks
mike

oh and it is going to stay the stock red color.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well what ever you decide on, if you think its too in your face, you could always have whatever image painted a slightly darker or slightly lighter shade of red than your car. It will be subtle yet awesome. It might not be your taste but I always thought some well done celtic knotwork along the sides of the right car would look good

Search this Thread