Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

94 vs. 95 front end

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 10:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default 94 vs. 95 front end

Ok I've got a 95 T/A that I recently hit a Ranger with. Only minor damage but I need a hood, front clip, the plastic thing behind the clip, and a hood latch mount. I found a 94 T/A that has been flipped LT1 engine, A4, no rearend and a set of Vette wheels for 600 bucks. Before I bought it I just wanted to make sure all these things would for sure work. Only difference I saw was the 94 has a bird on the clip and mine doesn't.
Thanks
Old 07-02-2010, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

your good to go you can put the 98-02 front clip on it if you wanted to
Old 07-02-2010, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

Does that seem like a good deal for the car? Its got honeycomb taillights in it also will those work?
Thanks
Old 07-02-2010, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think every thing for the tails are the same if not that car will have what you need to switch it over,if any thing it will be were the bulbs attach that might not fit but gm was cheap and resused alot of things (which i like about gm). The price if you break it down and sell part bye part the honeycome tails sell for around 125 easy in good condition (if not more). If it was me i would bye it and part it out what all has already been riped out?
Old 07-02-2010, 11:16 PM
10 Second Club

The only thing gone is one of the center caps for the wheels, the center console lid, the wind shield is busted, the roof is pushed down slightly, the rear window is busted out, one fender is cracked, and the mirrors are broken off . Seats are junk but front part of dash all the gauges, console, door panels and plastic look good. So as far as I know nothings been sold off it. They just crashed it and parked it. Car has 99,000 miles and guarantees the motor and transmission. The only thing about the engine deal is he can't find the keys. Spoiler is perfect, doors are perfect, my car has a different rear bumper, I think its a firebird on mine I thought about using that too. It hasn't been wrecked very long at all and I've got 3 4th gens so I figured it'd be worth it in spare parts and getting a hood and stuff plus part out what I don't need.
thanks
Old 07-02-2010, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It sounds like you have enough need to justify it. I think in time you can get what you want off of it and make most if not all your money back. What syle vette wheels are just curious?
Old 07-02-2010, 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

offer 500 see what happens
Old 07-03-2010, 12:11 AM
10 Second Club

Not really sure what they are called but they are 18s, 5 spoke, and have fairly large center caps with a Vette emblem and I think the lugs had the little black caps over the them but don't hold me to that. I only glanced at them to see if they were bent up plus I was in the weeds so I was trying to keep from getting snake bit. ha ha But they are in pretty good shape 3 wheels look pretty much perfect from what I seen but 1 had a small scuff and the lip was slightly bent. Oh and if he can get it on his car hauler he said he would bring it to me.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

f#%k a snake they will run from you most but not all the time i got within a foot from a 5 ft rattler before i saw him scared the **** out of me but he is the one that didnt make it but yea its up to you if you want it but if it was me and i needed what you did then id do it

Quick Reply: 94 vs. 95 front end