Go Back   LS1TECH > CHASSIS, SUSPENSION, APPEARANCE > Paint & Body Work
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Some people....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
Staging Lane
Garage is empty, add now
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois side of STL
Posts: 52
Default Some people....

So today driving down the road on my way home some dbag decides to walk out in the middle of the street in front of me so I slow down and begin to go around and this guy decides to punch my rear quarter panel! Have no idea who he is! Apparently he just got out of jail and wants to kill himself so he was hoping i would run him over... well sucks to be that guy because looks like he is going back to jail!

Either way all i know is that my car will be fixed and I wont be paying for it.
Brendan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
TECH Resident
Garage is empty, add now
 
ZeeSNuttS's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vacaville CA
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan11 View Post
So today driving down the road on my way home some dbag decides to walk out in the middle of the street in front of me so I slow down and begin to go around and this guy decides to punch my rear quarter panel! Have no idea who he is! Apparently he just got out of jail and wants to kill himself so he was hoping i would run him over... well sucks to be that guy because looks like he is going back to jail!

Either way all i know is that my car will be fixed and I wont be paying for it.
__________________

"MY CAR MAKES SUCH A STATEMENT THAT I GOT PEOPLE WITH HARLEY'S PUTTING CAMARO STICKERS ON THE BACK OF THERE BIKES"
Picture by CRIMSON BIRD
ZeeSNuttS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
Formally Simplɘ Jack
2000 Chevrolet Camaro
 
BoricuaHec01's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,434
Default

Wow, def want to see pics of the punch lol. Is there a video of it?
__________________

2000 Camaro SS NBM A4-SLP Lid w/ Blackwing, Bellows, MSD, NGK, !EGR !AIR, TSP 1 7/8 LT's, TSP Rumbler X TD's w/ Bullets, 3.23's, Bilstein's, SLP Springs, Coopers on ZR1's. -Dyno Tuned by Speed, Inc. 332HP/340TQ
BoricuaHec01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
Staging Lane
Garage is empty, add now
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois side of STL
Posts: 52
Default

No there is not a video, but I will go take a few pics of my car here shortly and post them up as soon as I can
Brendan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
TECH Resident
Garage is empty, add now
 
ZeeSNuttS's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vacaville CA
Posts: 930
Default

I was kinda rude, sorry this happened to you braw! but glad you don't have to pay for it. I say they have that guy make you a custom LIC PLATE when he's locked up LOL
__________________

"MY CAR MAKES SUCH A STATEMENT THAT I GOT PEOPLE WITH HARLEY'S PUTTING CAMARO STICKERS ON THE BACK OF THERE BIKES"
Picture by CRIMSON BIRD
ZeeSNuttS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
On The Tree
2000 Chevrolet Camaro
 
Mattyfresh89's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 182
Default

two weeks ago some joker in boston tried this on a GORILLA driving a G-series infiniti coupe...dude jumped out at the light and laid him the **** out, got back in the car and drove away....


Lesson: dont **** with people you dont know and figure you'll get away with it
__________________

2000 Camaro MMM, M6
TSP 224 cam, 7.400 push rods, ls7 lifters, trunion upgrade, PAC springs, ls6 ported oil pump, ls6 chain kit, SLP lid, SLP maf, SLP UD pulley, BBK LTs, ORY, LM1, SLP Powerflo Mufflers, Skip Shift,Tune
Mattyfresh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Staging Lane
Garage is empty, add now
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois side of STL
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyfresh89 View Post
two weeks ago some joker in boston tried this on a GORILLA driving a G-series infiniti coupe...dude jumped out at the light and laid him the **** out, got back in the car and drove away....


Lesson: dont **** with people you dont know and figure you'll get away with it
This thought came to my mind, but there were 4 of them out there so the odds werent the greatest lol but I went two houses down to my house and got my brother and came back and the dude got in a bronco and took off, unfortunately we walked down adn didnt take my car...
It's all good thought cause my brother is a cop and knows where the guy lives... hahahaha JK
Brendan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
On The Tree
2000 Chevrolet Camaro
 
Mattyfresh89's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan11 View Post
This thought came to my mind, but there were 4 of them out there so the odds werent the greatest lol but I went two houses down to my house and got my brother and came back and the dude got in a bronco and took off, unfortunately we walked down adn didnt take my car...
It's all good thought cause my brother is a cop and knows where the guy lives... hahahaha JK
WIIN!!!! Brothers are the best, only got one and wouldnt trade em for the world
__________________

2000 Camaro MMM, M6
TSP 224 cam, 7.400 push rods, ls7 lifters, trunion upgrade, PAC springs, ls6 ported oil pump, ls6 chain kit, SLP lid, SLP maf, SLP UD pulley, BBK LTs, ORY, LM1, SLP Powerflo Mufflers, Skip Shift,Tune
Mattyfresh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:21 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird




Paid Advertisement
Reply


Tags
fucking, people, pictures, powered, vbulletin


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Join Ls1Tech

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - JOBS
Emails & Contact Details