Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement
View Poll Results: Which color should I paint my vert?
White (Stock/Arctic White)
50.00%
Black (Stock GM/F-body)
50.00%
Other (please list, no outrageous color (no metallics)
0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

HELP!!! Need to decide

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!! Need to decide

Ok. So its obvious that the paint on my car is shot. It is currently stock/Arctic white and I am going to get it redone soon (1-2 months)

Its a convertible with the tan top (for now) but I am going to change the top too, to a black one.

I dont know if I should paint it white again or go black (stock GM black).

What do you guys think?
Old 12-12-2013, 01:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO i would go black, but it depends on wether youre gonna take care of the cars appearance or not. If you dont have much time or intention of cleaning it, then white would be more convenient. White cars can look real good too with a few subtle appearance mods.

I have a black ws6 and a white gsxr and i wash my car once a week except in the winter. I hardly ever wash the bike, and it still looks clean lol
Old 12-12-2013, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

I vote white no reason but it being a nice color or T/A's
Old 12-12-2013, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Zlow28
IMO i would go black, but it depends on wether youre gonna take care of the cars appearance or not. If you dont have much time or intention of cleaning it, then white would be more convenient. White cars can look real good too with a few subtle appearance mods.

I have a black ws6 and a white gsxr and i wash my car once a week except in the winter. I hardly ever wash the bike, and it still looks clean lol
I wash my car all the time/keep it clean. The reason why the paint sucks is prior crappy/half assed body work done to it. I have had it for almost 4 years and the paint on the quarter panel is cracking bad. I actually like washing/detailing my car so black, in that sense, would be good.

Originally Posted by NnOoSsSs
I vote white no reason but it being a nice color or T/A's
Thats why I bought it in white! haha. But black looks bad *** on T/A's.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Launching!

I couldn't vote... Too tough a call. Black looks mean but hides some of the body features that make TAs awesome. White is clean, but not exciting to me.

Are you locked into stock paint? I saw a TA recently in a gun grey with black top... Looked really sweet and different but classy. (not metallic). I think they guy said it was based on an Audi color.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 666ws6
I couldn't vote... Too tough a call. Black looks mean but hides some of the body features that make TAs awesome. White is clean, but not exciting to me.

Are you locked into stock paint? I saw a TA recently in a gun grey with black top... Looked really sweet and different but classy. (not metallic). I think they guy said it was based on an Audi color.
Exactly!

No, not necessarily. Where I am getting it painted, the guy is giving me a good deal on non metallic, that's why. If its going to be grey, it has to be a VERY nice grey, as in, "HOLY CRAP THATS BAD ***!"

I have time to decide, its not a rush, but I dont want to second guess myself when the time comes.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Black is definetly badass. So is white...... so i will stay with my white because i see more black ones than white haha. But really im neutral

Quick Reply: HELP!!! Need to decide