Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Carbon Fiber Targas BACK for a LIMITED TIME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Carbon Fiber Targas BACK for a LIMITED TIME!!!

Hey guys and gals! We've gotten a ton of e-mails since we stopped producing our targas about bringing them back.

We looked into making a "new" design, which is just like a factory hardtop and also having our "old" design (which looks more GM modern with the roof humps) retooled and asked people what they would want to buy...

The consensus was for our "old" design (actually the more modern looking one) in Carbon Fiber. So, instead of paying to make the smooth one we're paying to retool our original. It's going to be made at a new factory that's quality is night and day better (never really had an issue with the targas before at the old place, it was basically our more intricate designs like bumpers).

Our cost is about 30% more than what we paid years ago BUT I went ahead and put them up for sale for you guys now so you can use the 20% off code and they'll be the same price (pretty much) as they used to be (YEARS ago and since then CF has gone up 10% in cost and the new factory is 20% more expensive).

We'll lose a LITTLE money at this price with the discount BUT it will help us get them out there, get more pics for the site, etc... to boost sales later. So, if you want it come and get it .

It will take about 3 months from right now to get them to your doorstep just because of the retooling. We were going to just do 10 at cost to get them out but decided to just put it up this month with the 20% off (again slightly BELOW our cost) and take the hit to hopefully get some advertising miles out of it.

Here's the link, AGAIN, make SURE you enter code TAX20 when you check out to get 20% off. If for some reason you want more than one E-MAIL ME FIRST so you can save on shipping. Thanks!

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=227

THIS IS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME. With this factory WE have to order/stock TEN at a time which is VERY expensive for a small business run just by myself and Gil so WE NEED TEN ORDERS to make this happen otherwise they are shelved again forever.

I'm personally afraid the pricing from the new place will bring an end to these again BUT it's similar to paying for two used t-tops, cheaper than two new ones AND it's Carbon Fiber and made to LAST and not fly off, lol, so cutting corners to get the price down isn't an option.

These looked great and performed great (I drove my car across the country three times with the old one with no problems) so hopefully they'll sell great!

Mark DeLisle
www.6LEDesigns.com
Old 05-16-2015, 01:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's actually a really cool idea. I had no idea they were ever made. I'm going to have to do some research into how to convert the T-roof to targa now.

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber Targas BACK for a LIMITED TIME!!!