Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

best aftermarket ss hood and wing for 93-97 cars

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best aftermarket ss hood and wing for 93-97 cars

Getting the car repainted and want to put a ss hood on it. I've seen several on ebay and other places and looked at the glasstek as well. Seems like prices are all over the place and I'm sure quality is also. Want a bolt on, not a pin on. Wanting the wing also, but figure fitment on it won't be as big a deal. Any suggestions?
Old 11-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by subedriver
Getting the car repainted and want to put a ss hood on it. I've seen several on ebay and other places and looked at the glasstek as well. Seems like prices are all over the place and I'm sure quality is also. Want a bolt on, not a pin on. Wanting the wing also, but figure fitment on it won't be as big a deal. Any suggestions?

I don't have any aftermarket suggestions but I will chime in and tell you to try to find a real SS hood. It will take you a little bit of digging and it might cost a little more, but trust me you will be happy. When I purchased my Z28 it had an aftermarket hood on and I hated that thing. The fact that it's fiberglass actually works against it because at high speeds I could swear that it might fly off. I don't even want to discuss the fitment of it either. As far as a spoiler I think it's different than the hood. If you do your research and keep an eye on these boards you will find the real parts that in the end will put a bigger smile on your face. Good luck!
Old 11-12-2015, 02:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

I bought a brand new aftermarket SS rear spoiler on Rick's Camaros best price. I too am not concerned about overall fitment. They are well made.http://www.rickscamaros.com/camaro-d...1993-2002.html
Old 11-12-2015, 02:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Only difference no third brake light....no big deal IMO.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts

I would say oem for both but good damn luck finding oem of either,, damn impossible**

Quick Reply: best aftermarket ss hood and wing for 93-97 cars