Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Front bumper pic request 95 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front bumper pic request 95 Camaro

I have to raise the white flag here. My car (95 Camaro) didn't have a front end on it when I bought it and I purchased an aftermarket (original style) front bumper. I'm at a loss how it connects to the core support on the bottom. There are 3 holes and I assume they attach to the core support but the new bumper really hangs down there.

If someone could take a few pictures of the front air damn, spoiler and how the bumper attaches to the core support and what with, I would really appreciate it. Please text them to me, its just easier that way. 3302125307

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2016, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On stock bumper cover I remember two small brackets that slide under the headlights and each get one small screw. You have to get to them from underneath. A good way to learn this stuff is bring all your tools to the junk yard and start unbolting. The bottom part of the bumper cover attaches with black plastic fasteners. The top has black plastic fasteners also. You can take them off a car at the junk yard. I think their are 5 or 6 of them. The air dam has a bolt or two on each side. That will be easy to see the holes where it mounts. You have to safely have the car on jack stands or two good jacks. Hard te figure it out unless you can lay underneath and look. I like to use Chevy express jacks. They are strong and slide under even if you have ground effects.

Last edited by johnp94; 03-25-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Front bumper pic request 95 Camaro