Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Paint Questions! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint Questions! HELP!

So i am in the process of changing the color of my camaro... I want to do a white... and was stuck on the arctic white for awhile.... but for a color change i think i should do something more so to kick it off rather then a stock gm camaro color.... I came across a post of alll white camaros.... And found the pearl white one... Wow is that sick.... i was thinking of doing a pearl just never seen one...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26...S/IMG_0815.jpg

I saw a guy who had this one... and its like exactly what i want.... anyone know what like the color is or consists of... or a paint code?

And i want to do stripes.... just not sure what color stripes owuld go good with this... I was thinking a midnite metallic blue.... but i dont know if it would look good with a pearl
Old 09-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

i think that would look awesome!!!!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Go to your local bodyshop or supply store. (That has there own mixing bank) They should have "paint chips" to chose from. You could also go to local car dealers and look at the differnt colors, (there are cars that came from the facory with pearl white) And get the paint code. The paint codes are usally in the trunk, on the spare tire cover under the mat. (GM) or on the drivers door jam (Ford, Chrysler)

If you want to have alot of pearl, (for extra pop) buy your white paint and go to the supply store and buy a bottle of white pearl.(very exspensive) Add some in until you like the amount of bling.

Ron
Old 09-30-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident

Use a Ceralic pearl over artic white. It has a better pop than just regular pearl white pearl.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not sure who's ride this is, but it is sweet! I believe it is the factory Caddy color.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Staging Lane

The New Gm Trucks That Are White Are Really Bright But Pearl Would Be Sweet