Trex cam kit brand new cam/spring kit/pushrods - LS1TECH

Log In 


Parts Classifieds a.sponlink:link {font-size: 9px;} img.surround{ border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; margin-bottom: 9.5px; } span.sponsortext { font-size: 10px; }
Sponsored by
OE Wheels
Click Here

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Part Fits:
Location (State):
Item Condition:
Engine:
LS Engine?:


Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Private or Dealer Listing:
Location (State):
Color:
Transmission:
Drivetrain:
LS Engine?:

Trex cam kit brand new cam/spring kit/pushrods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default Trex cam kit brand new cam/spring kit/pushrods

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $125
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MS
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6

I have a brand new still in the box cam kit from thunder racing that i no longer need as ive sold my camaro. The cam is the T-rex v2 242/248 .608/.612 - 110 LSA along with COMP CAMS 5/16" PUSHROD 7.350" and PATRIOT "EXTREME" VALVE SPRINGS, INCLUDES SPRINGS TI RETAINERS, LOCKS, SEATS AND SEALS. I would like to get $700 OBO plus actual shipping for the whole package as it is all still brand new. thanks

cam and springs are sold. still have the pushrods for sale for 125shipped.

Last edited by c5formula; 02-13-2010 at 09:52 AM.
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #2
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (23)
 
ssdungeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 549
Default

I have this in my Z and im telling you this is a HELLUVA CAM!!!!
in an M6 with 4.56 gears it is daily driveable believe it or not. I mean its a HELLUVA cam...

Good luck with the sale. I was scared to go this large now I would never go back...EVER....

I dont even know this guy but I am on the band wagon for this cam.

EVERYONE loves the sound of this thing too. its very intimidating....

Good luck with the sale man.
ssdungeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #3
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdungeon View Post
I have this in my Z and im telling you this is a HELLUVA CAM!!!!
in an M6 with 4.56 gears it is daily driveable believe it or not. I mean its a HELLUVA cam...

Good luck with the sale. I was scared to go this large now I would never go back...EVER....

I dont even know this guy but I am on the band wagon for this cam.

EVERYONE loves the sound of this thing too. its very intimidating....

Good luck with the sale man.
thanks man i really would love to keep it but i have no car to put it in.
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:27 AM   #4
Teching In
iTrader: (3)
 
rip 1blk ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: bay area
Posts: 16
Default

i would first like to say **** YOU!! where was this deal when i did my cam!! Great deal this is a steel. you would have to a retard to pss on this! glws
rip 1blk ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #5
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip 1blk ss View Post
i would first like to say **** YOU!! where was this deal when i did my cam!! Great deal this is a steel. you would have to a retard to pss on this! glws
lol thanks man, you could always swap kits lol.
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (24)
 
GC99TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Stanardsville, VA
Posts: 1,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5formula View Post
I have a brand new still in the box cam kit from thunder racing that i no longer need as ive sold my camaro. The cam is the T-rex v2 242/248 .608/.612 - 110 LSA along with COMP CAMS 5/16" PUSHROD 7.350" and PATRIOT "EXTREME" VALVE SPRINGS, INCLUDES SPRINGS TI RETAINERS, LOCKS, SEATS AND SEALS. I would like to get $700 OBO plus actual shipping for the whole package as it is all still brand new. thanks
Please let me know if you would like sell any of this stuff separately. I would definately be interested in the spring kit, and probably the pushrods as well. Thanks.
GC99TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:05 AM   #7
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC99TA View Post
Please let me know if you would like sell any of this stuff separately. I would definately be interested in the spring kit, and probably the pushrods as well. Thanks.
i would be willing to seporate.

cam for 370+shipping

spring kit for 260+shipping

pushrods for 125+shipping

keep in mind that all parts are brand new still in the packaging. All these prices are about $15 cheaper than you can get them new.
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:10 AM   #8
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

bump...
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #9
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

bump...
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (6)
 
clonedws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 307
Default

Payment sent. Lmk when you ship it out! Thanks
clonedws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:49 AM   #11
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

cam and spring kit is sold.

still have the pushrods for sale. $125shipped
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #12
Launching!
Thread Starter
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 275
Default

bump... pushrods still for sale.
c5formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Rangersltw Parts Classifieds 11 11-13-2014 11:22 AM
What do I need to make a trex v2 cam work in my stock ls1? kalildude Generation III Internal Engine 28 08-28-2014 11:01 PM
trex cam prc 650 lift spring ss25414 Parts Classifieds 2 06-25-2014 07:35 PM
Trex cam and prc 650 springs "SOLD" Rpayne41985 Parts Classifieds 8 05-26-2014 08:16 PM
T-rex feeler thread brett walker Parts Classifieds 20 03-31-2011 08:26 AM


Tags
04, cam, camsprings, ctsv, gto, kit, packages, patriot, pontiac, push, pushrod, pushrods, rex, rods, springs, trex, xtreme

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.