Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

F13 Cam/Absoute Speed stage 2 Heads

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F13 Cam/Absoute Speed stage 2 Heads

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I bought this F13 a while back from this forum....here is the ad.... https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...rings-etc.html

Never used it,It has been sitting in the box it was shipped to me in.Have no use for it,Clearing out the garage...$175..U pay shipping/pp fees

Absolute speed stage 2 Heads,Same deal...Bought from this forum,Never used them....Here is the link with the info on them... https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...cyl-heads.html

$325and there yours..U pay shipping/pp fees...Will work a combo deal for both.

Thanks,Shawn
Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM
10 Second Club

Any issues? Pretty damn cheap for Cnc ported heads. Interested but need some reassurance. Have they been milled?If I buy them will I have a guarantee if they are warped or cracked ect can I ship them back and get my money back? I know I'm asking alot but that's alot of hassle to go through you know?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:22 PM
11 Second Club

Heads are sold pending payment....Im selling them cheap because I just want them gone,I have a garage full of parts,And im tired of tripping over **** to get to my car,I never used them,Im not going to use them,I bought them at a good price local,Passing on the deal.Hell,I just gave my buddy a ton of Grand National parts...They wont fit on the GTO,So no need for them.

I told the potential buyer,If he takes them to a shop and there is a problem with them,I will refund his money,No problem.

I will update when and if the payment arrives.

Thanks,Shawn
Old 02-03-2011, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

If it falls thru I want them
Old 02-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

where in jersey are you? interested in the cam
Old 02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
11 Second Club

Cam is Sold and shipped....Heads sold will be shipped tomorrow...Thanks Guys.

Last edited by 1Bad86Gn; 02-03-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Teching In

Damn good deal on that stuff.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

Hey Silverbird. I bought these heads kind of on a whim & sent payment yesterday, but am now deciding to go a different route. I just sent a PM & asked him to hold off on shipping. If he gets it in time & doesn't mind working with us, I don't mind if you want to send me the money & have him just ship the heads straight to you.

Just let me know. Or if anybody else wants to do that, just let me know. Figured I'd pass on the good deal rather than receive them & try to sell for profit.

Thanks.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by osuhog
Hey Silverbird. I bought these heads kind of on a whim & sent payment yesterday, but am now deciding to go a different route. I just sent a PM & asked him to hold off on shipping. If he gets it in time & doesn't mind working with us, I don't mind if you want to send me the money & have him just ship the heads straight to you.

Just let me know. Or if anybody else wants to do that, just let me know. Figured I'd pass on the good deal rather than receive them & try to sell for profit.

Thanks.
As stated,The heads are still available....I didnt ship them yet,If someone wants to pay osuhog for them,I will ship them directly to you from here....Please contact him for Payment.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1Bad86Gn
As stated,The heads are still available....I didnt ship them yet,If someone wants to pay osuhog for them,I will ship them directly to you from here....Please contact him for Payment.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sorry to be a pain.

For anybody that wants them, $386 to cover what I paid plus the Paypal fees. Shoot me a PM & I will give you my Paypal email for payment & you can let 1Bad86Gn know your shipping address.

Thanks, David
Old 02-04-2011, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Just updating this thread for all that were interested. I just received payment from 05SER, so they are again sold.

Thanks again for working with us 1Bad86Gn. I really appreciate it, & I'm sure that 05SER does too.

Let me know what else I can do. In the meantime, I'll let him get you his shipping address.

Take care!