Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

COMPLETE 5.3L L33 Engine, 4L80E trans, harness, PCM. LS1 PARTOUT!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default COMPLETE 5.3L L33 Engine, 4L80E trans, harness, PCM. LS1 PARTOUT!

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

For Sale:

The complete drivetrain from my 1994 Camaro that I just finished in January of 2011.
I would like to sell strictly as a complete package because all the components work with each other very well. It was setup with months of planning, research and detailed hard work. I drove 2500 miles on this setup, the first 500 miles was tuning and working out little bugs. Everything works as it should. I did all the work myself. I am very proud of my accomplishment.

Please read everything below if you are interested. I am selling because my fiancé just gave birth to our first beautiful little girl and my priorities have changed. I want to keep the 1994 Camaro Shell for a future project, but I will consider selling the car as a whole.

Price for Complete Drivetrain including Engine PCM/harness and Trans PCM/Harness: $3500 FIRM.

Got a friend or relative building a hotrod? Are you trying to find a complete drivetrain that is EASILY installed in ANY vehicle? Look no further! Everything has been selected and combined to work flawlessly together, standalone and adapt to any project you may be planning! All the hard work has been done for you!

Engine:
2005 L33 5.3L All Aluminum block/heads. No modifications! Came stock equipped with #243 LS6 cylinder heads. I bought this as a pullout from a 2005 Silverado, with this rare option “L33” RPO code engine and 60K miles. Says its 330hp from the factory. Engine currently has an LS1 Intake manifold, and LS1 injectors. Oil pan, ignition system, front accessories all were kept from the truck 5.3L setup. Uses a stock LS1 throttle body, drive by cable. I can include OEM LS1 throttle cable if needed(hard to find). Price I paid was for engine alone was $1600, plus freight. The LS1 Intake setup I purchased separately from an Ls1tech member for $250.

I purchased a kit to relocate the idler pulley, belt routing for installing the LS1 intake on 5.3L serpentine drive setup. I also machined the alternator bracket for clearance. All correct, solid components. Perfect belt alignment and tension. Kit price was $150.

This engine took almost 6 months and hundreds of phone calls to find such nice condition, low miles, and maintenance record from donor vehicle. I build my projects with no expense/detail spared. A great engine is the foundation of a solid setup, no excuses here.

Engine Harness/Computer:
Harness: Techrods LS1 standalone wiring harness. It is setup for the 5.3L engine, drive accessories, and the fuel injection part of the harness is setup for factory LS1 intake/injectors. This is a 100% high end standalone harness, with all factory weatherpak connectors. This harness does not have a transmission harness section(4L80e uses TCI harness, more below). Full Tuning capabilities. Currently tuned by me and Hptuners. Harness is complete and untouched(no spliced wires,etc)!
Computer: An OEM 2002 LS1 PCM, part number ending in “411”, Tune is a nearly stock 2000 spec LS1 engine tune, combined with some parameters from a ’05 L33 truck tune. Runs great, but I will admit the tune needs to be dialed in further with a wideband.
411 PCM and Techrods Harness cost $150, and $400 new respectively.

Transmission:
1995 GM 4L80E, MT1 that has about 7K miles since a rebuild. Shifts firm, TCC locks up confidently. I installed a Transgo HD2 shift kit, and performed the Actuator Limit valve repair mod, this corrects low line pressure, clutch burnup, wrong gear starts. Filter and fluid new 2,300 miles ago when engine/trans was installed. I have a Denny’s HD Steel driveshaft with a 4L80E forged yoke, and the other end is a greasable conversion u-joint for a stock LS1 rear axle. I will include the driveshaft if needed for additional cost. The transmission Torque converter is a stock 4L80E Diesel spec torque converter(1995), 1200 rpm stall speed. It is mated to the 5.3L engine with an OEM GM 6.0L flexplate and spacer. I then again measured the torque converter clearance and added 1/16” spacers for perfect alignment and pump engagement on the trans. I have a BMR 4L80E trans crossmember to include for an additional cost if installing in a 1993-97 F-body. I have about $400 in extras in this transmission, not including cost of trans or rebuild.

Transmission Harness:
TCI Standalone 4L80E Harness and PCM. This is the newest version of the computer, which is more user friendly and tunable than the previous version. It is similar to PCS’s computer/harness. It requires only a RPM input, and TPS input, which have already been completed for you. The current tune is pretty mild, shifting at 5600 rpm. Harness is complete, and untouched(no spliced wires, etc.). TCI 4L80E harness and computer were $850 new.

Extras (Not included, but Available as requested for additional cost):
--Griffin larger capacity Aluminum radiator with dual 1.25” Cores. 3” total thickness. Part#(working on it) Price new was $550! This is a stock fitting radiator for 93-97 LT1 f-body. I currently have it positioned vertical for better cooling, but WAS MADE to Fit in stock location(angled). This radiator holds the Factory LT1 Dual Fans setup that are currently installed. This is a much better setup than some shitty universal radiator you try to make work. I also have upper and lower radiator hoses, that uncut! fit the 5.3L truck water pump outlet/inlet perfectly, and attach to this Griffin radiator. Dual electric fans are available to make it a complete package. Custom coolant expansion tank is available as well. This radiator should be able to cool a BBC if needed. Price $400 with Dual Fans, fluid hoses, and expansion tank.

--Custom 4” intake setup. I used all high-quality 4” Silicone couplers, clamps, a Truck MAF, and a large 4” K&N Air filter. Along with a stainless section of 4” exhaust pipe to bring it all together. Price $75

--2000 Camaro LS1 exhaust manifolds, Non-catted y-pipe, and a full Gibson cat-back exhaust, stainless tips, all the clamps and mounting hardware. O2 sensors are Denso brand and like new. This exhaust will fit all 1998-2002 LS1 F-bodies. I spent about $700 new for the complete exhaust system. Everything is like new! I will sell for $400 complete.

--OEM LS1 K-member and Spohn LS1 solid motor mounts and Grade 8 hardware. Excellent condition. Will sell both for $125.

--Walbro Inline 255lph Electric Fuel Pump, Corvette FPR/filter, braided An6 hoses from front to rear. Additional filter installed before Inline pump. Like new. Will sell complete sending/return system for $200.

--RCI 12 gallon Aluminum fuel cell mounted behind a firewall in the trunk. Excellent condition. Will sell for $100.

--Denny’s HD Steel Driveshaft with a 4L80E forged yoke, at the other end is a greasable conversion u-joint for a stock LS1 rear axle. Much Stronger than stock steel shaft. $200 with yoke, joint.

--Hurst 4 speed Shifter for 4L80E, cables, brackets, hardware included. OEM ebony console custom fitted around this shifter, stock location, white shifter ball, looks clean! $150 complete with Auto ebony console.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures will be up soon, please be patient. Everything is still in the car because I go for cruises on the weekends. But the winter is coming so she will be stored until spring in it’s current condition until I sell the components or the car as a whole.
PM me or post here with any questions and I will respond ASAP.

I am a Verified PayPal user of 5+ years, Rafedial1@hotmail.com
I also sell on Ebay with 350+ 100% positive feedback as a seller.
If you are local to 44089, Ohio and you want to stop by to hear it run, PM me and we can set something up.
If you would like a shipping quote I use FreightQuote.com, my representative was “Joel” to handle past freight I have shipped. I WILL ship the entire drivetrain assembly. Everything will come secured on a pallet or 2 separate pallets with plastic weather wrap. I will not charge anything to package/secure everything in boxes and on a pallet, just my freight cost only(I’m cool like that). Freight insurance is mandatory.

A few completed pictures can be seen here. https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...5-3-4l80e.html

Thank you for viewing!
-Cody L.

Last edited by Rafedial; 11-06-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added details
Old 10-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

id love to see a pic of the fuel cell
Old 10-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Launching!

This is a turn-key engine/trans setup. I have all paperwork and receipts too.

bump.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Launching!

bump.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:46 PM
TECH Regular

Can i buy just the throttle cable? LMK thanks
Old 11-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Launching!

No. Bump.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

PM sent on harness and PCM.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Launching!

All PMs returned.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Teching In

Hey bud how much for the trans please send me a PM thanks.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Launching!

All PMs returned. Don't hesitate to ask questions.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Looking at the trans, need to swap it into a ls1 fbody how much for just the trans and messasary stuff for the swap? Email pics to kawasakifiend@gmail.com
Old 11-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Launching!

As requested, I am willing to sell the engine and trans separate. Bump for those who are looking for a winter project!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Default Ls1 k member

Do you still have the ls1 k member for sale?thanks let me know. (985)226-2180 glenn
Old 01-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Launching!

bump...my Cell number is 440 654 0705 for any questions. Some guys have made offers and I haven't return the PM's or calls yet, be patient. I have been reluctant to tear the whole car apart for just a few special parts. If you are in Ohio and will pick up the engine/trans I will make you a hell of a deal.

You will be hard-pressed to find such a complete/simple to install engine/trans combo Anywhere!

Come on guys, don't be shy!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:06 PM
TECH Regular

I want this motor!
Old 01-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much are you asking for just the motor? I am located by Cedar Point and am interested.

dcsulli7307@yahoo.com
Old 01-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Launching!

All PM's returned. Lots of interest lately!

Here is a better pic of the engine. I am getting ready to put her on the lift so I can get better chassis pictures...

here's one of the interior, shifter. A better look a how the car was put together. LS1 Firebird/transam dash setup is for sale too.

whole car...(resting for winter)

fuel system...(sending/return, Corvette FPR, pre-filter, Walbro inline, RCI 12 gallon cell) steel bulkhead removed...

4L80E and exhaust ground clearance. Plenty of room!

Last edited by Rafedial; 01-06-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Launching!

to the top...if anyone wants the whole car make an offer. Will trade it for nice clean used Silverado 4X4.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Launching!

to the top.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Launching!

bump.

Quick Reply: COMPLETE 5.3L L33 Engine, 4L80E trans, harness, PCM. LS1 PARTOUT!