Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

For sale: 414 cu.in SBC forged stroker

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 05:06 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default For sale: 414 cu.in SBC forged stroker

Category: Accessories
Price: $7000
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

listing this for a friend. he is wanting to sell this motor to build a turbo LSX. here's the run down:
standard bore sbc 400 block with everything new on it with reciepts. Everything and i mean everything but the block is new. block has been o-ringed and has copper headgaskets. It has a rpm world forged strocker crank that brings the motor to a 414 cubic in small block. It has h beam forged rods and a set of custom made ross forged pistons. It has a custom short circle base comp cam. Mellings pump arp mains with main girdle and hamburger oil pan. Edelbrock victor jr heads with rocker girdle. arp headbolts and bolt kit for intake and headers. pete jackson quiet timing gears. sfi aproved flexplate and 6in harmonic balancer all balanced together. 177 wieand supercharger with ports cut to match heads. New msd billet distributor and custom billet pulley setup. engine is truly BRAND NEW. was assembled and never fired. no expense was spared in building this and has receipts showing about $9k invested. this is a serious street/strip motor ready to take abuse. it was estimated to make 750 hp at the crank on about 5 psi. a turbo setup or bigger s/c will take this motor well into the 1000 hp range. now lowballers, serious offers only. Located in Lakeland, Florida. for anyone with real interest in this motor, PM me and I will put you in direct contact with the owner and he can tell you everything done to this motor. I had a hand in building it as well and know it is absolutely top quality