Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

18x10.5" LG Motorsports rims with 315 Hoosier tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 18x10.5" LG Motorsports rims with 315 Hoosier tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $900
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): KY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I bought these a couple of months ago, had them painted gloss black and put them on the car. I'm going to 17" rims, so I need to move these. Paid over $1200 for these rims/tires (tires were used) including the paint. I'd part with them for $900 shipped. Rims are perfect and have only been on the car once (below).

The LG rims are very lightweight at only 23lbs

These will fit great on any C6 Vette rear, C6Z06 front, C5/C5Z rear as well as anything else with a 5*120 bolt pattern like the Camaro, TA, Firebirds, GTO, G8 etc etc... they're a +40 offset so they might stick out of the wheel well a half inch or so like they do mine, but I didn't care for the strip. They're a 26" tire so they won't rub if they do stick out and it's equivalent to gearing up and if you're in the 500WHP range, your car will love em.

There is a red stripe around them, but it's just vinyl and can easily be removed if you don't like it.

email me at bherndon@redbaronmotorsports.com if you're interested

Old 05-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump bump