Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Cor Forged 20" 3-Piece Wheels C5, NEW

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Cor Forged 20" 3-Piece Wheels C5, NEW

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $2995
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So i bought these wheels for my shop car's "street set" (not a daily, a track/show car) and after dumping lots of cash down its intake i came to the sad conclusion it must go (the car). so i have no use for the wheels, and sadly never got to use them more than maybe 15 miles. it wasnt even long enough to get some pictures... anyways, so here are the wheels: They are made by Cor Forged here in Miami, FL, and the model is the Precise. They are 20x9.5 front, 20x11 rear. the front wheels have road force mounted/balanced FREE Nitto Invo 275/25ZR20XL 220 AA A tires on them w/ 9/32" tread even across the tire (not driven more than 15 miles). the lip has the optional "double step" in it, that gives the classic muscle car wheel look to them a bit, IMO. the finish on the wheels is a painted brushed aluminum look to the lip (a bright textured silver) and the faces are a solid matte black w/ matte center caps. new, these wheels run between $1150-1400, plus over $680 in NEW Nitto Invo tires i am giving FREE with these wheels! PICTURES can be found on the ebay ad running here. the offset is designed for a C5/C5Z but could be pulled off on a C6 (standard body only) if the customer does not mind the rear wheels being slightly beyond flush with the fenders. i can tell you this; they certainly will NOT stick out as far as REAL GM C6Z wheels on a C5, which many dont seem to mind. i am ASKING $2995 OBO, plus $125 freight to ship. you can PM me or for faster response email me at jkelley647@hotmail.com

to give a little background on why it is i do not need this perfectly good wheels, which are basically brand new, here goes- OK so i am selling my wheels that i had originally bought for my shop car, a 2003 C5Z. these were the "street set" as the car was purchased and built mainly for promotions/shows, road racing, and drag racing. i purchased the car from a dealer auction, found it outside of NW Florida. it was stock, low mile car. while i was putting the build together, i decided to go ahead and order my street/show wheels and throw them on along with slamming the car via bolts. long story short, i had planned on doing a full-on build from widebody to hand built blueprinted boosted block to a beautiful semi-matte paint job and even to full interior. but the cars main focus would remain racing, not just promotional. i quickly picked up most of the parts i wanted/needed to do the drivetrain, suspension, brakes, engine, exhaust, and a fair amount of aesthetics. one of those items was C6Z brake setup. and you all know, due to the REALLY high offset of the standard vettes with no face depth, you got no wheel to brake clearance.... so OFF came the Cor wheels after only two drives or so, just home or to my shop. i had planned next on doing L5 fenders and rebuilding the Cor's to fit the brakes with my new found wideness, but business slowed down hard and i had to stop my build. so the car is for sale (on this forum i believe- anyone looking, its a HELL of a vette) as is, without the fancy fixed headlights, widebody, and very in-depth paint. it stands as a sheer performance machine. it has another set of wheels from a fellow industry friend, ZForce at the moment. so thats the background of why i bought such expensive, beautiful wheels which were never used and must be moved for extra cash. feel free to PM me with any questions, or email me jkelley647@hotmail.com

Thanks,
John Kelley
Kelley Automotive and Performance